Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I stupid
  Yes
View Results

MiSs RaNdOm PiXiE sTiCkS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:28 pm
I need some advice and I want it from someone who is not going to go on a b***h mode and say crap like "oh your stupid" and s**t like that.

Anyways I have known this girl for five years. We have been really cool and great friends forever. She is beautiful, smart, athletic, and fun to be around. We hang out and talk over the phone all the time but we are never alone. We eat lunch together but never alone. We agree on random crap and disagree a lot. But we have been just friends.
Now next thing I get know and I get a text message from her saying she likes me. (Zombie Jesus! What?!). So I replay with the same thing like I like you too duh. SDFNOENGAL. Stupid mistake number Uno. Next text message..."No, not just like you, I like you like you?" My dumbass replied with a "what do you mean" because honestly I did not understand the situation. She just had a nasty breakup with her ex a week ago. How can she like me?

I tell her that we have been friends for like what five years? But we actually do not know anything about each other. Our likes and dislikes, our family, our different friend circles, nothing. I try to slow calm down the situation and tell her I am a horrible, disgusting, sick person and I am not going to date her til she knows that. Mistake numero two. She does not care. Dammit me!!!
So now everyone knows we like each other but are not dating each other...yet. We flirt and tell each other we love each other all the time. But we are not dating.

Now this is the part were I need advice. There is a guy that I like and this guy likes me back as well. (By the way I'm bisexual) We are in the same situation that the girl that likes me and I like her back are in. Now I do not like him anymore and I have not said anything to him about it. A couple of my friends tell him that he has waited to long to ask me out and is now in the "Friend's Zone" He does not believe it. The worst part is I still like him.

Now this guy is funny, cute, smart, and likes everything I do. The only thing that is wrong with him is that he is a compulsive lier. He lies about everything. His stories are so made up that we just laugh along to not make him feel bad.

Now I am in such a knot I do not know what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:50 pm
wow. thats some story. Its a bit tricky, i think that perhaps your friend (not the guy) is feeling unloved and vunerable due to her break up. So I think that it would be best to just stand by her and be there when she needs you. As for the guy. If you have both liked eachother for a long time, tell him that it would be best to wait a little bit to help your female friend get over her break up. smile Things will work out somehow.. smile  

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:39 pm
I think the whole thing depends on who you'd rather be with.

Oh and I sure hope no one thinks your stipid and are just voting to get gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:22 pm
In my opinion i would say neither. i don't think your friend would be over her boyfriend that quickly and you guys do need to get to know each other a bit. and being with a compulsive liar is worse. because telling each other the truth in a relationship is what makes it work. him lying all the time will just stress you out and make you extremely angry at him.  

Anabethe

Goddess_of_the_Wolve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:03 pm
One: i dated a guy who was immature and lied about everything except his feelings towards me. I had to ask his parents if everything he said was true....THAT PISSED ME OFF!!! NEVER date a liar....it only gets worse from there. Two: The girl....if you like her more than the you like the guy then date her but if you like the guy....just becareful if you date him....you will never know if he is cheating on you with anyone if anything coming out of his mouth is true, etc. so choose carefully hun. and good luck.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:30 pm
Everyone I have to say THANK YOU!!!!!
Everyone had a different response and it help me think about it.

MiSs RaNdOm PiXiE sTiCkS

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff