Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter :D
  +1
View Results

Anastrianna Galonodel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:07 am
tell a guy you liked him if he was moving to a different state in july, you had no way of knowing if he liked you or not, and you didn't know him that long?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 pm
Even if he'll be moving in July, I think that you should tell him how you feel. [:
Even if he doesn't like you back, at least you said something, because if you don't, it turns around and bites your butt. (aka- you regret it.)
Good luck!

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 pm
I would get to know him a bit more before you "profess" your love. If you haven't known him for too long there most likely are things that would probably turn you off about him. Then once you know more about him you should tell him one month before he moves that you like him. That way if he rejects you, you won't have to put up with the weirdness for too long and if he likes you back you'll both have at least one month together. Then when he does move you can both exchange numbers, emails etc and keep in touch so on and so forth ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 pm
I would, i mean, come on, If he's leaving, even if he thinks your a totall dork for having a crush on him, he'll be gone for it to be weird. SO you may as well tell him how it feels, and hey, you might get a new 'friend' out of it smile smile  

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

BluePod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:45 pm
Well since I'm a guy. If it was a girl that I liked that was moving away. I'd likely be to embaressed to say anything. But that's just me.
The idea of telling them since they're going and what's the worst that can happen sounds like one that you should try though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:53 pm
I've been here..I actually had a guy tell me he liked me a week before I moved, and we're actually still dating and it's been about two years.

Though, you said you hadn't known him that long, you probably should get to know him better, and if things do look good after you get to know then I'd say tell him!  

minifilly

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff