Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Kenshin Yuki of The Ten Commandments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:48 am
Name: You'll probably find out.
Height: 6'2
Weight: stopped caring
Ethnicity: African American
Favorite Anime/Manga: One Piece, D. Gray Man, Yugioh, Bleach, Rosario + Vampire, Digimon
Favorite Game Genres: Role-playing, Puzzle, Fighting, First Person Shooter  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am
Username: Kenshin Yuki

Name: Yuuki D. Kenshin

Job: College Student, Artist

Abilities: Kenshin's first best talent is his artwork. He can also accurately picture a person's face and body, and draw it to perfection. He also practices Judo and Kendo.

Equipment: Watch designed Digivice, Nintendo DS, cell phone, extendable staff

Appearance: 6'1 height, mesomorphic body, medium tan skin tone, black frilly hair, black dotted eyes, colorful clothes, scar on his right cheek.

Personality: Kenshin is rather simple minded. He tends to only let himself hear what he wants to hear. But this doesn't stop him from lending an ear when he truly needs to. He also sees the world with a bleeding heart sense of justice, tending to only depit what he sees as either black, white, or grey.

Biography: Kenshin was an orphan when he first saw a Digimon, which was a Koromon. The two met, and became eachother's first friends. After Koromon disappeared, Kenshin soon was adopted by a sick woman and her blond husband. It was thanks to them that Kenshin grew into the caring person he was. Kenshin became eighteen when he met with the same Koromon again, who had grew into Agumon. Agumon then told Kenshin about an evil human named Haou who attacks ihs village, and asks for his help. The only reason he does though is mostly because of the fact that he resembles Kenshin, in appearance only. Kenshin, curious as to who this person could be becomes his partner to solve this mystery.

Home: Kenshin lives in America at Arcadia University's college. He gets support from his mother and father while there.

Alignment: Agumon has once worked alongside the Royal Knights, though at this point it's pointless to bring up. Otherwise him and Kenshin are good.

Digimon:
Name: Plue
Digimon: Agumon
ATR: Vaccine
Type: Reptile Digimon
Attacks:
Baby Flame; Spits a ball of fire
Baby Burner; Builds up Baby flame in mouth, then releases it all at once in a strong stream of flames
Pepper Breath; Uses Baby Burner to create a shield of fire around him, then rushes in for a tackle
User Image

First Encounter: Kenshin first met Agumon as a Koromon back when the boy was 7. There Koromon was being attacked by a dog and Kenshin saved him. Koromon was sent there originally by accident when he was kicked into a portal by a bullying Monzaemon. After taking him into the orphanage with him Kenshin and Koromon spent almost all their time together, supporting one another like they were family. It was also because of Koromon that Kenshin got adopted before he could find a way back into the Digital World. After 13 years Kenshin meets him once again, and that's where his bio comes in.

Extra Notes/Other: Kenshin has this weird obsession to draw a girl he just met in their birthday suits. That's how he got that scar on his cheek at the age of 13. His favorite color is a rainbow and he smells like paint.  

Kenshin Yuki

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 am
Digimon Partner:
-- Plue White Ranger and Leader
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image White Ranger Form

-- Erza Red Ranger and Second in command
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image Red Ranger Form

-- Angelus Green ranger and Strategist
User Image Green Ranger Form
User Image Ranger Form Upgrade

-- Kiseki Yellow Ranger and Destruction lover
User Image
User Image Yellow Ranger Form
User Image
User Image Ranger Upgrade

Other:
Extra: User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 am
Interests: Anime, Manga, reading, comics, trading cards, video games, swimming, swords
Anime/Manga: Rave Master, One Piece, D. Gray Man, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Yugioh
Reading Generics: Action
Trading Cards: Yugioh
Video Games: Metroid, Zelda, Sonic, S.S.B.B., DMC
Sword of choice: Excalibur  

Kenshin Yuki

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Extras;

Digimon Wanted List:

Digimon Team: These are the Digimon I will be hoping to get, labeling as Power Ranger colors

White Ranger:
WarGreymon
Omegamon/X
ImperialDramon Paladin Mode

Red Ranger:
Dukemon/X
Dukemon Crimson Mode

Blue Ranger:
MirageGaogamon
MirageGaogamon Burst Mode

Green Ranger:
Ophanimon
Ophanimon Core Mode

Yellow Ranger:
Magnamon
Susanoomon
Chronomon

Black Ranger:
Alphamon

Extras:
Spinomon
Z'dGarurumon
AncientGreymon

Requests:

Come join me and my friend at Revenant, an RPG in another site. Go to HollowShinobi.com and help a sweet girl out. (Not me.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:29 pm
My Organization:

Username/Owner- Kenshin Yuki(May change name)

Organization- The Artifact's Rave

Goal/Beliefs- The Artifact's Rave wants to preserve and protect the treasures and ancient structures of the Digital World from those who would fritter them away or ruin them for their own greed and selfishness. Their belief is that history belongs to everyone, and to take it away from the world would desicrate the names of those who left it behind.

Qualifications- To join one must make a solemn promise to always uphold the organization's goal and belief, unless it puts a fellow nakama's life in danger. They must also be willing to place Artifact's Rave insignia on their Digimon, whether it be a tattoo or just some clothing with it on. For one to become a member they must go to this profile and post here, agreeing to join the organization. They must also have the symbol in their profile somewhere.

HQ- The organization has been established in Gears Savannah

Members-
Supreme Commander Holy Card: Yuuki Kenshin (Kenshin Yuki)
Virus Commander Demon Card: Kale Gantley (Animedudethe3rd)
Data Commander Human Card: Must own a Data Mega Digimon
Members:
Taosuy
Akles

Crew Symbol: User Image  

Kenshin Yuki

akles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:33 pm
I promise to uphold the standards of your organization and whatever else.!
and I agree to wear this symbol!User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:37 am
I promise to always uphold the organization's goal and belief.  

Taosuy

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:05 pm
Wow, two members wish to join. Just one question; do any of you guys have Data attribute Mega Digimon?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:11 pm
skullgreymon is ultimate level virus but thats my closest to it  

Taosuy

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:26 pm
I'd love to join the Artifact's Rave as the Virus Commander. But I still only have Leafmon. But hopefully within in a week or two I'll have enough tp to Digivolve straight to TigerVespamon, one of Wormmon's two Virus Mega levels(the other one being GranKuwagamon).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:19 pm
You have been added Animedude. Now for someone to become Data Card and I can start rpging it out.  

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:22 pm
Hey Kenshin! I was wondering if my Chaos could fight your Natsu... it would be a cool battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:23 pm
Thank you, Kenshin. My character's name is 'Kale Gantley' for the name next to the Virus Commander Demon Card.  

Animedudethe3rd

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 am
We never got to fight...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items