Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
advice plz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-heroic-sacrifice-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 pm
ok i have an e realtionship. i know big mistake for me no. im with this girl and i love her deeply and she loves me ive even turned down girls in rl cuz i didnt feel right going out with anybody else anyways. me n her have been best friend for a long time but wev rly liked eachother ever since. but heres my porblem she has a rly good friend and she flirted with him and i felt very betrayed and she felt rly bad about it but i dont want to break up with her because shes everything iv ever wanted in a girl what do i do?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 pm
Talk it out! (if you havent already)
Its probably really hard on you, but it might be the best thing to do. You can do the forgive-forget thing if you want. [:
Sorry if I wasn't much help. Good luck!

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Anabethe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 pm
It was bad of her to flirt...but yes i do agree you have to talk it out with her. and see if she is serious about your relationship. and an internet relationship is extremely hard. theres a lot of things to talk about for instance how will this whole thing work out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 pm
ok thanx for da advice smile  

xXx-heroic-sacrifice-xXx

Anabethe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:45 pm
no problem glad to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:45 pm
Tell her how you felt. Ask her if she wants to be in a relationship where she is devoted to you or more open to others? Another thing to keep in mind....your probably young....so you have a long life.....there will be more....you heart will get broken more than once but that is normal. There is such a thing as a soul mate but you dont find them right away. The path to find them is always rocky and difficult. its suppose to be because its a challenge and its to help you mature and to make sure you know you really really know what kind of soul mate you want in your life. and another thing...internet relationships are not as great as real because...you CANT really hold them, touch them, kiss them, and much more that i'm not gonna say. Internet relationships are what they are....fantasies....with some they work because they dont see the person but others it doesnt cuz they are never really there with them. If this is working for you then great, if not.....then there is my advice to consider.  

Goddess_of_the_Wolve

xXx-heroic-sacrifice-xXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:07 pm
dont bother replying anymore its ......... done crying  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out