Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Battling!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm
Things done in this thread cannot be done in real battling. :3
You find Sinduramon. He is found in an abandoned warehouse, but Teh Soupreme, Kazuki, is battling against the strong-willed digimon with his LadyDevimon. You watch the battle and notice a strange machine with wires attached to Sinduramon's body.

Teh Soupreme rolled 7 10-sided dice: 8, 9, 7, 7, 1, 6, 9 Total: 47 (7-70)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 pm
"HAHAHA!!! You are too late tamer! I have created the perfect machine to cause this world into a chaos! You can do nothing!"
"Oh yeah! Priecia, let's beat this guy! Use your Darkness Spear!"
"Yes sir!" LadyDevimon creates a dark spear and attacks Sinduramon.

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 4, 6, 4, 3, 1, 5, 9, 6 Total: 55 (10-100)

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Sinduramon: 100HP - 47 = 53HP
LadyDevimon: 70HP

LadyDevimon's attack hit Sinduramon with a "Bang!" Sinduramon was sent flying backwards and hits a wall. Sinduramon gets up and gives an angry eye to LadyDevimon.
"You'll regret that. Positron Pulse!" Sinduramon sends out a sonic pulse at LadyDevimon and hurts her. But the damage did something strange afterward. LadyDevimon was now confused! What? How could that happen? There is no ability that confuses the opponent. LadyDevimon attacks herself.

Teh Soupreme rolled 7 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 1, 6, 1, 5, 7 Total: 32 (7-70)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 pm
LadyDevimon: 70HP - 55 =15HP
Sinduramon: 53HP

LadyDevimon was close to being finished.
"Mutate to Knightmon!"
LadyDevimon mutates herself into Knightmon.

Knightmon: 80HP

Priecia had become a Knightmon and was in full health, but her confusion hit herself!

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 pm
Knightmon: 80 - 32 = 48HP
Sinduramon: 53 - 32 = 21HP

Priecia was confused, but luckily hit Sinduramon. She had hit herself, but did little damage.
Sinduramon didn't like where this fight was going. Seeing as how he could easily lose to Kazuki and his digimon, he escapes from the abandoned warehouse, ditching the machine that he had created.

You stare at the machine while Kazuki recalls Priecia to her digivice and runs off after Sinduramon. Once he leaves, you walk towards the machine and wonder of it's powers. Glancing around the machine, you notice something written on it.

What? What's this all about? These numbers look familiar, but where have you seen them? Ask around at Jijimon's House to see if anybody has also seen this number.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:47 am
Secret Message:

"Hello ------. I am Prof. ------. I have sent this mes---- because I am from --- planet of ----. There isn't much time, but I ---- discovered something very valu----. Creatures known as Digi---. And they are ---- the world of yours. I se-- a warning to --u. The two wor--- will come toget----." Transmission is lost.  

Teh Soupreme

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games