Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Gears Of War 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBasketball

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:31 am
The controls are so confusing!!! BUT IT IS SUCH A GREAT GAME!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:15 pm
I've yet to play it but I really want to. My friend played it and said that I probably won't like it since he didn't and we have the same taste in games.

How did you like it???  

SixxFixx

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:59 am
Kaiyo_Nakano
I've yet to play it but I really want to. My friend played it and said that I probably won't like it since he didn't and we have the same taste in games.

How did you like it???
Kick brandons nads and still play it. I think it's okay, it plays nice but the story line is runnish especially Dominic's sudden mentioning of his wife.... TENTHOUSNAD TIMES IN A ROW... first game they were football players grunting and now they have feelings... right.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano

How did you like it???
Kick brandons nads and still play it. I think it's okay, it plays nice but the story line is runnish especially Dominic's sudden mentioning of his wife.... TENTHOUSNAD TIMES IN A ROW... first game they were football players grunting and now they have feelings... right.

That might make me not want to play it, I'm still gonna see about picking a copy up sometime though just to see. I can't believe they'd do something like that >.< I'll make sure I kick him just for you dear lol  

SixxFixx

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 am
Kaiyo_Nakano
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano

How did you like it???

That might make me not want to play it, I'm still gonna see about picking a copy up sometime though just to see. I can't believe they'd do something like that >.< I'll make sure I kick him just for you dear lol
btw runnish should be rubbish sweatdrop but the multiplayer is great though it's a real beauty in that departement, nice and gory.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:44 pm
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano

How did you like it???

btw runnish should be rubbish sweatdrop but the multiplayer is great though it's a real beauty in that departement, nice and gory.

So it'd be a good idea to get a little group together to play it?  

SixxFixx

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:21 pm
Kaiyo_Nakano
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano

How did you like it???

group together? oh heavens have you not heard of Xbox Live!? you don't get together you get Live!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:22 pm
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano
Soul of Aqua
Kaiyo_Nakano

How did you like it???

group together? oh heavens have you not heard of Xbox Live!? you don't get together you get Live!

I sadly had to give my brother's 360 back to him and most of Brandon's friends on Live don't know me so they'd be thinking they were talking to him :S it'd be awkward if they said anything about me...  

SixxFixx

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff