Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Something to think about

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Haha yes, I know what your all thinking! razz gonk OH EM GEEE nhut this girl again Dx BUT I'm not sad today^^ I'm just in a really deep thinking mood so excuse the wannabe philosophy and what not

Foreword: I'm in high school so I'm still a youngin xp

There's this boy in my class and no I'm not crushing on him or anything it's just that he gave me something to think about and yeahh~
-puts on documentary person voice-
He is what one would call as "the class clown" also known as "Zefatheadignoramous" and as usual he was being the class clown and disrupting everyone -especially me-

So I turn to him -dodging a spitball- and say, "WHAT THE ******** HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! WHY DON'T YOU EVER PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS?? I KNOW YOUR REALLY NICE AND ALL BUT YOU NEED GRADES AND STUFF TO GET A GOOD JOB!! DO YOU WANNA BE HOMELESS? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT JOB YOU WANT??!!" then I evil eyed him till he finally said something. His reply was something along the lines of "Hey, illchayss~ I can't answer any of those questions except for one okay?"
Then I reply "I didn't ask you how big your weener is rolleyes "
He laughs then simply says "I'm gonna join the army." I'm quiet for a while then he continues. "I'm serious, I've always wanted to join the army. I wanna fight for our country!"
I laugh because imagining him in that role is sorta funny but then I look at his face and I can see he is dead serious and he really is passionate about what he's saying even though it is in a Neanderthal og and pog voice.
Then he makes me think even more when he says "So you're the smart chick, do youknow what you wanna be?"
I reply with a "******** no >Then we both laugh and I say "So you really wanna join the army to fight for our country with guns and what not?"
And just when I think he can reply through using his brain, he replies "Haha yeah~ And you get hott chicks too! And if you weren't so uptight, I'd totally tap you." -puts on his smug face-
Yeahh the using his brain thing doesn't work long ==' so I punch him and he says "Heyy~~ it was a compliment~ >< geez woman! Why you so mean to me." Then takes another mouth full outta my sandwich so I decide to just give him the sandwich.

Now I'm wondering if all I've been doing is a waste. Well not really a waste but was all my cramming and as he would say being uptight really necessary? I mean, he has so much passion and though me may not have the brains his passion fills my envy and I so want to know how to become as passionate -but not as jerk-ish- as he is. Or maybe it comes as a side effect? IDK but yeahh to be more like him would be kewl ==' /sigh/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:03 pm
Good grades will help you go far. As for me i was a c student in school. And thus when i enlisted i chose to be an enlisted man versus an officer. I was a loner in school for the most part. But the civilian world was to unstructured for my liking and thats why i enlisted. I developed an Extremely Strong Disliking of what one of my drill sergeants in basic training termed "Grab a**". That is military terminology for horseplay and no discipline.  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:21 pm
I think you could be passionate about something and be brilliant. All you need to do is find something that really intrests you. I do kinda well in school and I have this coffee shop idea. I plan on going to a bussiness college once I graduate high school that is. Its going to be big enough so that there can be live music and poetry readings. I have a friend that said he would help me out too so I'm pretty much set. All I need to do right now is get a job and start saving money...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:15 pm
TT-TT

It's people like you guys I envy. One already has a job and the other has already planned ahead. Sure I do have a dream job in mind but I don't think many people who wish they could make it big in the music/acting industry actually do. Haha I hope you guys do well and all^^

I guess a few more years of school should be able to inspire me :S  

ALEX you l o s e r

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 pm
l-miho_chan-l
TT-TT

It's people like you guys I envy. One already has a job and the other has already planned ahead. Sure I do have a dream job in mind but I don't think many people who wish they could make it big in the music/acting industry actually do. Haha I hope you guys do well and all^^

I'm sure something will find you. I went through a lot of job ideas before I finally settled on one. It does take a while, but I'm sure it'll be worth finding something before you get out of high school.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm
Phantasmagoric_001
l-miho_chan-l
TT-TT

I'm sure something will find you. I went through a lot of job ideas before I finally settled on one. It does take a while, but I'm sure it'll be worth finding something before you get out of high school.

Hmmm I guess that's true. But I need inspiration now>< These years of school will decide my job in the future and I need to know what I want to be but I don't and it's eating me up like hell  

ALEX you l o s e r

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:53 am
l-miho_chan-l
Phantasmagoric_001
l-miho_chan-l
TT-TT

Hmmm I guess that's true. But I need inspiration now>< These years of school will decide my job in the future and I need to know what I want to be but I don't and it's eating me up like hell
Alot of people don't know what they want to do later on, I've known it since I was little. Game designer and now I'm at a school were I can learn for it and things go terribly wrong. Even if you're sure you never know what can happen. Just go with the flow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:05 pm
Nah hes just a class clown some one who could possibly the top of the class but would rather play around then work I should know I'm a class clown. But to have passion for something into jerk and by the way he was talking to u sounds like he likes u.  

BlackDragon495

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:02 pm
BlackDragon495
Nah hes just a class clown some one who could possibly the top of the class but would rather play around then work I should know I'm a class clown. But to have passion for something into jerk and by the way he was talking to u sounds like he likes u.

Uhmmm, I think I get most of what your saying :S But what I want to know is that if I've been cramming and studying my hardest, and he's been goofing off and s**t, will we both be in equal terms job wise? Or might he even get a better job than me because of his passion?

Haha I doubt he truly likes me. He's a pig and can't see over his massive boner at times xP  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:31 pm
l-miho_chan-l
BlackDragon495

Uhmmm, I think I get most of what your saying :S But what I want to know is that if I've been cramming and studying my hardest, and he's been goofing off and s**t, will we both be in equal terms job wise? Or might he even get a better job than me because of his passion?

Haha I doubt he truly likes me. He's a pig and can't see over his massive boner at times xP

Not necarrsly(sorry about my spelling) you'll probally get into a better college then him. While he may or may not go to college. You'll probally get a better job and go place while he goes to the army. But let suggest something to u try talking to him a little bit more who know he may not be a complete jerk all the time.  

BlackDragon495

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:29 pm
BlackDragon495
l-miho_chan-l
BlackDragon495

Not necarrsly(sorry about my spelling) you'll probally get into a better college then him. While he may or may not go to college. You'll probally get a better job and go place while he goes to the army. But let suggest something to u try talking to him a little bit more who know he may not be a complete jerk all the time.

Hmmm~ Yeah I guess . . . but he's pretty smart too. He just is a pig like most guys in my class. Haha yeahh we're friends now^^ He's the only one in my class that shares my taste in music xDD  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games