Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Which one would you choose? help me please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm
Okay, so basicly i have a boyfriend and he really loves me , i know he does, and well, im not sure if i like him or if i just like the idea of liking him... I'm pretty sure that I just want to like him, but I dont really feel anything there... it's not fair, cause he's such a good person, and I dont know what to do... also to add to it, he got a major crush on one of my best friends recently, he says hes over her, but im pretty sure that he still likes her... and im not mad at him for that... and also I think im starting to get feelings for one of ex's again, well I never stoped loving him, but we decided that It was to hard for us to date... cause he lives on the other side of the world now.. and we've been talking again and well yeah.. Its so complicated, what would you do in this position?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 am
Well don't let anyone run for fool, if there is no love just be honest it's better in the end. If he's a good person he might be a bit/lot hardbroken but won't hold a grudge after that ask him to be honest and if he still has a crush on that girl and perhaps help them couple. Now the ex on a different part of the world.. yup well I am in love with a girl across the world too, and I think love has no limits so if you truly feel for him go for it, it is hard a long distance relationship but who knows someday you two might go to either part of the world and eventually marry. that sure is my planning sweatdrop

P.S. he may really love you but if it doesn't come from both ways anyway it isn't true love so it's better for both of you to try and find the true one.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dylanthevyllan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 am
XxXxFoxii_demonxXxX
Okay, so basicly i have a boyfriend and he really loves me , i know he does, and well, im not sure if i like him or if i just like the idea of liking him... I'm pretty sure that I just want to like him, but I dont really feel anything there... it's not fair, cause he's such a good person, and I dont know what to do... also to add to it, he got a major crush on one of my best friends recently, he says hes over her, but im pretty sure that he still likes her... and im not mad at him for that... and also I think im starting to get feelings for one of ex's again, well I never stoped loving him, but we decided that It was to hard for us to date... cause he lives on the other side of the world now.. and we've been talking again and well yeah.. Its so complicated, what would you do in this position?

Please don't try to get together with your ex, even if you still love him. Baaaaad. If you can, kinda try to talk to him less, because if you keep talking to him, you'll probably start missing him and loving him more and more. Careful with that...
Maybe you're making yourself lose interest in your current boyfriend by talking to your ex. Perhaps your ex is showing him up, and you're becoming more attached to him, socially. I can can only guess though.
If your current boyfriend seems to be happy around you, then you shouldn't worry too much. If he's really awkward around you, then maybe you should question him a little bit. If he can't be natural/himself around you, then you might have a problem.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games