Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
grades >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyubi500

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:10 am
my school has gone insane! i admit, im a slacker, and i have a few assignment missing in a few classes, and so i have 2 Cs. i was almost done making them all up before interims, and then the school changed the date to a week before, this friday, and im not done! all grades are due today and if i get a C i will be grounded over christmas break. crying

as calvin says
"the reason why i want Cs instead of As, is so people wont be expeting me to get strait A grades all the time, i find life much easier this way"
-calvin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:40 pm
eek eek eek WOW That is harsh! All I can say is try explaining to your parents what happened to the date changing and if you alredy tried that then...SORRY  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

Kairon Deramon

Romantic Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:25 pm
Lemme tell you a little somethin' my physics teacher told me.
Grades are just a number.
My teacher... in the last two years of his pharmaceutical licencing courses in university... he got more credits in those two years than in the rest of the courses themselves (the place even threatened to kick him out). His wife got honorable mention. Guess what? They earned the same salary, and were about the same level of applied knowledge (although... he didn't like it, so he went and became a teacher).
So really, don't stress out so much. Just a number. Even if you get grounded, it's not like "Oh em gee! I'ma die!" it's more "Eh. Okay. I screwed up. Next time, I won't."
Keep your chin up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:46 pm
At least it's a C. Where I'm from, C is satisfactory. Meaning you did everything required. Just explain that to your parents.

Yeah, I'm a bit of a slacker too but it's only cos I'm sick of all the pressure put on me to be a DUX again. Try a schedule to get things running smooth AND LIMIT GAIA xDD

Tell your teachers that if the reports come out early, your assignments won't be done. If they ask you why you hadn't done it earlier, tell them you had to prioritize your time with issues going on at home.

I got an E grade for science because my group partners didn't bring in our assesment sheet. Now that, is unfair.  

ALEX you l o s e r

beautiful expression

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:08 pm
Kairon Roseblood
Lemme tell you a little somethin' my physics teacher told me.
Grades are just a number.
My teacher... in the last two years of his pharmaceutical licencing courses in university... he got more credits in those two years than in the rest of the courses themselves (the place even threatened to kick him out). His wife got honorable mention. Guess what? They earned the same salary, and were about the same level of applied knowledge (although... he didn't like it, so he went and became a teacher).
So really, don't stress out so much. Just a number. Even if you get grounded, it's not like "Oh em gee! I'ma die!" it's more "Eh. Okay. I screwed up. Next time, I won't."
Keep your chin up.

This is completely random but I heart CLOUD!!!  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games