Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
"Why Not" Scrapbook!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite scrapping item?
  pretty paper
  STICKERS!!!
  My computer (digi-scrap)
  Brads/Eyelets
  Fun scissors or punches
  Any/all of the above
  *poll whore option*
View Results

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:38 pm
Are there any scrappers here? It's a hobby I am hooked on. I have several pages that I want to show off and I would like to share ideas with other scrapbookers as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image
This was a countdown page I made for when I went to see Wicked in February. It wasn't completed when I took a picture of it. I just added a few more doodles and marked the days as the play got closer. It was well worth seeing.

User Image
My Oregon Honey sent me a card last Christmas! I had to scrap it. He even included pictures. I miss him so much. We were friends all through school and then he moved summer before senior year to Oregon and I'm still stuck here in Ohio. sad I am going to go see him... one of these days.

User Image
This was a page from the little book I made for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. He had an old knock-off motorcycle from his dad that he loved and was learning to ride. This was last October just after he got it.

User Image
This one was fun. Our wysteria bush bloomed for the first time ever this past spring. Big, beautiful purple flowers, it was so pretty. I took a bunch of pictures and had to scrap them. Our lilac bush also bloomed too but I didn't get a chance to take pictures of them. Oh well. Always next year.  

WriterPrincess1984

KatyaChekov

Nine-tailed Trickster

28,825 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Team Player 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm
Beautiful photos. I'm not partial to that particular shade of green used for the Wicked calendar, but these are very pretty. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:08 pm
User Image
This was at my friend's wedding in September. I didn't even have to add anything to it because the rose paper was so pretty and it fit their theme. Black, white, red and roses. I sliced one picture in half to make the two on the top corners and cropped the rest a little so they'd all fit but I think it worked out well.

User Image
Halloween Costume Party at my church this year. I took some pictures with some of my favorite gal pals at the party.

User Image
Me and my sweetie at the costume party, we did a 50s theme

User Image
Here's actual Halloween. My boyfriend was Carl from Aqua Team Hunger Force, except with hair.

User Image
Me and Katie, one of my besties, helping out at a senior citizen dance. It was actually a lot of fun. Those old folks can move! I hope I can do that when I'm old.

User Image
Thanksgiving!

User Image
I modeled this off of a page from scrapbooksetc.com. It was real easy, too. The squares are 2x2 inches and then I glued the lettering down the side.

User Image
Thanksgiving yummies! I made the rice crispie treats. Special recipie my Gram passed to me.  

WriterPrincess1984

WriterPrincess1984

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:14 pm
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm
These next few are from a different album and not yet completed but I wanted to show them off anyway. I am working on a family album and these are the pages I have started

User Image
Me and my sis

User Image
Dad

User Image
This is the book itself. I think I got it from Target and it was a long time ago.

Okay, back to my main album.
User Image
Made this one just today. The deer knocked off Santa's head at a house in my neighborhood and I HAD to take a picture of it.It was funny and sad at the same time.  

WriterPrincess1984

"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games