Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
LOVE! <3 oh how annoying it is -guys answers apreciated! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one eyed, one horned, flying purple people counter
  Admit one ;)
View Results

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:36 pm
So~

idk . . . I've never had a relationship with a guy before -as in dating- but I know how it feels like to be in "love" with someone. I was just wondering how guys -males- in particular felt about girls.
Do you guys see us and automatically think "sex" or is there more to it and that's just been the stereotype* And if guys don't just think of girls that way, how do you feel when you fall in "love" or just even develop a crush? Is it the same mushy emotional stuff you see on movies that girls do? Or do guys just see girls as an "item" to use and that love is nothing serious, especially in high school years.

Actually, does anyone -girls included- feel that mushy, emotional, oh my gosh, butterfly feeling? Or am I the only one? For example. I had a crush and one day we hung out and he flirted around with me. Once I got home I ran to my room like a total idiot and hugged all my pillows giggling like a buffoon. So any other people do that? Or anything similar? Guys? Girls? Anyone!?

*stereotype being all men are bastards only up for a one nighter  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 pm
yes yes yes yes yes!
i get those butterflies too.
i;ve been with the same guy for over a year,
and his kisses still make my heart skip beats.
and just being around him gives me butterflies =)

MiStiEM00K

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:25 pm
MiStiEM00K
yes yes yes yes yes!
i get those butterflies too.
i;ve been with the same guy for over a year,
and his kisses still make my heart skip beats.
and just being around him gives me butterflies =)

Nyawww~ That is so cute x3 I wish I had that ><  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:13 pm
Yeah I no how you feel...I get the same feeling everytime I'm around the girl I like
And I can see why you might think all guys just want sex, but thats not me I look towards a girls personality and the way she acts around and towards other people  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:23 am
Phantasmagoric_001
Yeah I no how you feel...I get the same feeling everytime I'm around the girl I like
And I can see why you might think all guys just want sex, but thats not me I look towards a girls personality and the way she acts around and towards other people

Woow~ You sound like a really nice guy^^ I hope more guys were hmm, how to put it >< Emotional? Nooo >< that's not the word ==' gaah anyways I hope more guys think of girls that way^^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:34 am
Don't worry I get all mushy-feely too sweatdrop ! Lucky for you, you got to hang out with your crush, I wish I could someday. I hate how I can't stop thinking of my crush and all, now I know why people write songs about these things (things I never took interest in before, I thought it all sounded cheesy)! I guess it helps listening to those types of songs now that I've experienced what they had.
I added him on bebo months ago and now I just can't seem to go on it anymore cuz I get all dizzy and funny inside at the thought of him as I'm about to log in! I look at his profile every once in a while...I think I'm getting really obsessed!!  

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 pm
Instantinsanity-Monotone
Phantasmagoric_001

Woow~ You sound like a really nice guy^^ I hope more guys were hmm, how to put it >< Emotional? Nooo >< that's not the word ==' gaah anyways I hope more guys think of girls that way^^

Ha Ha there are. My best friend is the same way and there are just a few others like that at my school. I'm sure there might be one or two near you; you just haven't met them yet......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 am
Phantasmagoric_001
Instantinsanity-Monotone
Phantasmagoric_001

Ha Ha there are. My best friend is the same way and there are just a few others like that at my school. I'm sure there might be one or two near you; you just haven't met them yet......

AWESOME!! lol, this thread was mainly to see what guys thought of girls . . . I guess my perception was wrong^^  

ALEX you l o s e r

Happy atheist777

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:11 am
personally ive had crushes and things but ive never fallen in love so to speak but i never think of the girls body, what i take into consideration is personality and brain.

and as for appearance lets be honest i dont think there can be a love at first sight if there isnt a physical atraction, and all i focus is on a face and long hair

thats my honest answer  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:22 am
wow. i didn't think guys looked at any thing but the boobs and butt. i know that sounds harsh, but i was told this by a guy one time:

"i would only date you for your boobs"

wow...  

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:17 pm
well i personally haven't dated anyone in years bucause the one and only chick i was ever with scared the s**t out of me and kinda killed my dating life (chick tried to stab me with a fork and claimed she was in love with davy jones) but i remember when i first tried to ask her out i couldn't even speek i am not all about the sex hell ill admit it im scared to have sex it's about the person their intrest their personalities and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 pm
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness
wow. i didn't think guys looked at any thing but the boobs and butt. i know that sounds harsh, but i was told this by a guy one time:

wow...

Wow that guy is a scum. Me personally, truth be told, I have never dated, never see women as sex objects, honestly I rather be friends than anything. (aka: Just not interested in a romantic relationship, friends, ok, other than that, no)  

Havoc Fury Magnus

Aged Spirit

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:23 pm
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

wow...

This is where I'm coming from. The guys I'm around are total pigs and talk about girls in such a manner I wanna shoot them dead >< they talk about girls with boobs and crap that I was starting to wonder if there were any "good" guys out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 pm
Instantinsanity-Monotone
Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

wow...

This is where I'm coming from. The guys I'm around are total pigs and talk about girls in such a manner I wanna shoot them dead >< they talk about girls with boobs and crap that I was starting to wonder if there were any "good" guys out there.
well, there should definately be a physical attraction in a relationship, but if a guy can't go three seconds without staring at a pair of boobs, that's just not right.  

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

Dylanthevyllan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm
Instantinsanity-Monotone
So~

idk . . . I've never had a relationship with a guy before -as in dating- but I know how it feels like to be in "love" with someone. I was just wondering how guys -males- in particular felt about girls.
Do you guys see us and automatically think "sex" or is there more to it and that's just been the stereotype* And if guys don't just think of girls that way, how do you feel when you fall in "love" or just even develop a crush? Is it the same mushy emotional stuff you see on movies that girls do? Or do guys just see girls as an "item" to use and that love is nothing serious, especially in high school years.

Actually, does anyone -girls included- feel that mushy, emotional, oh my gosh, butterfly feeling? Or am I the only one? For example. I had a crush and one day we hung out and he flirted around with me. Once I got home I ran to my room like a total idiot and hugged all my pillows giggling like a buffoon. So any other people do that? Or anything similar? Guys? Girls? Anyone!?

*stereotype being all men are bastards only up for a one nighter

Oh how I hate that male stereotype.
I do get that gushy-happy feeling, but that's only been when I've really liked someone(I hesitate to use the word love). I start thinking about being with the girl a lot and fantasize(which isn't particularly sexual). That's not to say that I'm pure and innocent, though.
I'm still a bit young to really be able to say that I've been in love before, though I've had the symptoms before. Whenever I was with the girl I liked, I felt those butterflies, especially when she would flirt with me and kiss me. So yeah, I experience all that sentimental stuff, but only when I truly like the girl.
----------------
My old best friend fits the stereotype that you mentioned, though. He's doesn't cheat on his girls, but he has had a lot of them. Many of which were just booty calls that he had no real interest in. So, it depends on what guy you're dealing with.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff