Need help getting Ho-oh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:06 pm
I have caught Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. I have talked to all the stupid sages in the towers but I still can't get the Rainbow feather. Do I have to beat the Elite Four first?

This didn't happen to me last time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 pm
Sounds like you are playing Silver, Gold, or Crystal. Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with those games, although may I suggest checking out GameFAQs?  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Nadian
Sounds like you are playing Silver, Gold, or Crystal. Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with those games, although may I suggest checking out GameFAQs?
if it's GSC, then that was the last cartridge I owned before diamond. (borrowed the various other games)

Catching the beasts is unnecessary to obtaining Ho-oh or Lugia (in GS, but not Crystal). This is important as to which version your playing though.

If your playing Silver, you have to talk to someone in Pewter City to get the Rainbow Feather.
If your Playing Gold, you have to talk to the Radio Director after clearing out the Rockets.
But, if your playing the game I think you are (crystal) Go meat Eusine in Celadon City (pokemon center) then talk to the Wise Trio in the tower to get the feather. or, at least that's what I remember, it's been years since I played those games.

So, uh, if your playing Gold you don't need to beat the elite four. if your playing silver or Crystal, you'll need to beat the Elite four.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:47 pm
It is crystal I'm playing and I was hoping I wouldn't have to talk to Eusine.
thanks for the help  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

MoonFlames13

Noble Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 pm
Do you happen to know where to get the silver wing in Crystal?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 pm
I think the Siver Wing is still in Pewter City. (must beat the elite four to get to)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces