Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
whats with all the cybering in the towns Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX Bone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 am
scream Its Really Dumb I mean come on don't they have any thing better to do what happened to all the smart people emo  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm
seriously and what i've noticed is that it's been mostly cows which is doubly ******** up i've been raped by like six cows  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kamira Erythren

Devoted Defender

11,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:26 pm
All the smart people stay out of Towns and the main forums and stick to guilds because A) it's safer than running with the wild Noobs (not to be confused with new users/newbs) and B) people actually pay attention in guild forums because the community range is tighter in comparison. People in a guild know others in a guild if only by reference.

If you want to stay out of Noob hands and/or being raped by them... Ignore their efforts. They try to rape your avi, don't react at all. Just get up and move away a bit. If they follow, move again. They'll eventually quit. Also, don't wear "revealing" items...

Living for the only thing I know,
I'm running and not quite sure where to go,
And I don't know what I'm diving into,
Just hanging by a moment here with you!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:25 pm
I think some people might be doing it to be 'ironic,' but they still seem like assholes, pardon my french.
I personally go into Towns because I enoy meeting newbs, welcoming them to Gaia, and stopping the disease before it starts.
I also enjoy making random conversation.  

Sullen Couch

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:31 pm
i have found the solution! but it will take more than one person to pull it off we must spread around this statement when someone starts cybering say u must not use the power of pose for cybering use it for headbanging instead and then head bang. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:55 pm
~Kamironin-Kaldazar~
All the smart people stay out of Towns and the main forums and stick to guilds because A) it's safer than running with the wild Noobs (not to be confused with new users/newbs) and B) people actually pay attention in guild forums because the community range is tighter in comparison. People in a guild know others in a guild if only by reference.

If you want to stay out of Noob hands and/or being raped by them... Ignore their efforts. They try to rape your avi, don't react at all. Just get up and move away a bit. If they follow, move again. They'll eventually quit. Also, don't wear "revealing" items...

Living for the only thing I know,
I'm running and not quite sure where to go,
And I don't know what I'm diving into,
Just hanging by a moment here with you!

User Image

i'd have to agree with forums you only get the occasional troll (aside from the pw forum) so forums and guilds seem to be better that and rally's can be a good alternative or even zomg  

Skyliner778

Dapper Noob

10,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Cybering in towns has been an issue, and as long there are stupid newbs running around there will always be problems like this. Cybering is plain stupid, I don't go into towns anymore because I could feel the stupid trying to latch onto me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 am
I'm sort of new. I didn't even know what cybering was (which made me feel really stupid). I found this forum informative.  

Esme Eames

TR_MuFFenMaN_IV

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:42 pm
twisted i say we should kill them all.
muahahahahahahahahahhaha

twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm
I'm with Phantom on that one. twisted What are we waiting for?
Let's go! *whips out shurikens* User Image

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 am
another solution i have found when people cyber tell them that cybering (or cyber rape whatever it is that they are doing) is for those who can't get any in real life i guarantee you they will have no comback that is good enough for what you said and they will leave. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Estelle019230
I'm with Phantom on that one. twisted What are we waiting for?
Let's go! *whips out shurikens* User Image

"I don't think we should go as far as to killing the cybering Gaians, but I still think of it as a huge problem taking place in Towns. We should atleast do something to help solve the problem (Like what G0d_of_R0ck is suggesting for us).  

Furude Hanyuu

mothfurry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:49 pm
After reading this, i intend to go to towns simply to report cyberers. If anyone wants to join me, pm me when im on!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:52 pm
mods have fixed the problem they have made it so that you cant hit the pose button repeatedly  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mothfurry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:03 pm
I know that, but there are still about 300 gaians in towns who cyber anyway no matter how stupid it looks and is. 500 is not an exageration. scream gonk
But i try to report at least 5 a day, and have been thus far sucessful.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff