Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

one eyed, one horned, flying purple people counter
  Admit one ;)
View Results

ALEX you l o s e r

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:39 am
I decided you guys didn't need to see this. It's pretty retarded now that I read back on it so I'll save you the trouble  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:32 am
Right.
Erm, ok that happens to me sometimes sad But usually only when I havn't had much sleep. It causes me to randomly burst into tears. Fun.
Anyway, enough about me. Try calling someone or something. Thats what I would do. Thats if I wasn't lazy ^_^ And if its to do with things that remind you of people/person, then try to avoid those things
And I know what you mean about "Why won't he go online?" Yeash, I'm waiting for someone too. It's annoying! Well, thats pretty much all I have to say smile
By the way, hope it gets better biggrin

LikeRawrrAndStuff

Verone Devlin

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 pm
DISCUSS
What can I do?
Maybe just slowly hang out with them again because there is no point forcing them to be with you, let them gradually "attach" to you again
Could try being with your family and relatives?

Have any of you been through this?
Not really... = S

Why he won't go online and talk to me
Im not really sure who you refer "him" to buuuut in my opinion maybe he's just busy? can't access the internet?

Why would my closest friend only start ignoring me now?
From my own experience, people ignore you if maybe they find you "cramping their style", "embarrassing", "big-headedness" etc etc.
But im sure you're none of those.
They may not really be ignoring you but maybe they have other matters they may need to focus on? or maybe they met some new friends and concentrated too much on them?

Does she just need space?
You could try giving her space and see the effects of it, theres no point in trying to evade their privacy.

Does he need space too?
Same as above...?

Does anyone care if I'm ok anymore?
I care.

Sleep or lack of it
Sleep?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 pm
Verone Devlin
DISCUSS
What can I do?
Maybe just slowly hang out with them again because there is no point forcing them to be with you, let them gradually "attach" to you again
Could try being with your family and relatives?

Have any of you been through this?
Not really... = S

Why he won't go online and talk to me
Im not really sure who you refer "him" to buuuut in my opinion maybe he's just busy? can't access the internet?

Why would my closest friend only start ignoring me now?
From my own experience, people ignore you if maybe they find you "cramping their style", "embarrassing", "big-headedness" etc etc.
But im sure you're none of those.
They may not really be ignoring you but maybe they have other matters they may need to focus on? or maybe they met some new friends and concentrated too much on them?

Does she just need space?
You could try giving her space and see the effects of it, theres no point in trying to invade their privacy.

Does he need space too?
Same as above...?

Does anyone care if I'm ok anymore?
I care.

Sleep or lack of it
Sleep?

really couldn't have said it any better myself  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff