Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Favorite pokemon game and other stuff...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite Pokemon game? (Excluding the regular color versions and stadium etc. due to lack of room)
  Pokemon Ranger 1
  Pokemon Ranger 2
  Mystery Dungeon 1 Red version
  Mystery Dungeon 1 Blue version
  Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time
  Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Darkness
  Pokemon Colleseum
  Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
  Pokemon Pinball 1
  Pokemon Pinball 2
View Results

gemenii2188

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 pm
Ok...I'm making this because I want to create a topic more up to date. The question is what is your favorite pokemon game...? Personally I love them all including ranger and dungeon...I just beat Shadow's of Almia and got my Darkrai biggrin Um...basically just answer the question and feel free to talk about any and all things pokemon...oh and what was the most recent game you played? As for the poll I was going to list every pokemon game I could think of but only had room for ten. So if you have a favorite pokemon game that's not on the list for the poll...just post it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 pm
I'd prefer the colors. (and not FireRed and leafGreen, the originals, Blue, Red, Green, and maybe yellow) GSC, RSE, and I suppose the now DP...P

For the most part I stay away from the other ones since they aren't part of the world. (the world being the games story combination. G1 and G2 are connected, G4 is connected, and G3 is roughly connected.

As a Vorthos magic player, (that means flavor, and story specific) when I play games in a series, I want to know how they connect to the rest of the series, without having to guess. (Mario and Final fantasy are not canon ever, but they've progressed. Zelda is mostly not Canon, it has mini series that are canon though. Metroid is canon, except for Prime which is it's own canon story arc. and Castlevania is mostly canon, some of the games were supposed to be canon but other games within the series beat up those older games storyline locations.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

tacticai-ultima

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:42 am
You know, it depends really. They all get boring once you beat the game, with a few exceptions. Pokemon Emerald had the battle frontier and the pokemon mystery dungeons (all of them) had post-game side-quests.

Actually, my favorite has to be pokemon rangers: shadows of almia. Although its really easy (up until the (!!!!spoilers!!!!) regigigas fight because hes so *replace bad word with noise like beep* hard) I liked it because it had a great storyline, one of the best ever.

Close runner-ups are xd, emerald, pmdeot, and pmdblue.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:30 pm
I love all Pokemon games!!!  

Sweetie Honey Pie

Kawaii Master

DenizB112

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:18 am
i love pokemon red  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:03 pm
I love Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
I actually just finished it a few months ago.
But I love the regular Pokemon games more. Especially Crystal.  

MoonFlames13

Noble Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

XxSekaixX

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 pm
My Favourite would be Red and Gold versions. Their like super original and fun.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games