Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
fake.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacisoflyy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm
i hate when people act all fake just to be part of the "in" crowd.
whats so special about them anyways?
theyre not all that amazing either.
idk, i just felt like i needed to get that out there.
neutral

and why is everyone going "scene"??
wtffff.
i dont get it...
i go to school and all i see is people that dress like me.
i dont like it.
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm
I don't know why people act that way, when i was in school i had "real" friends. We dressed the way we felt, not like everyone else. Cause that's just so boring. We played twister in the hallway, well until they told us it was against the rules to play in the hall because we were in the way i guess, so we played in the outdoor classroom instead. In the morning we hung out in the libary but we rarely read. And at lunch as i said we played twister. we'll sometimes we played with boncey balls or other random things, or we would sit around drawing and reading. Funny how we didn't do that in the morning. The "fake" people didn't like us, but they showed this by throwing coins at us. One of my friends kept track of it for a week. She made 20 bucks off of what they threw at us.

Oh we'll I hope this cheers you up, it's not an answer. But looking back at it, it seems like a pretty funny thing to do.  

revampedfallenangel

1,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:31 am
revampedfallenangel
I don't know why people act that way, when i was in school i had "real" friends. We dressed the way we felt, not like everyone else. Cause that's just so boring. We played twister in the hallway, well until they told us it was against the rules to play in the hall because we were in the way i guess, so we played in the outdoor classroom instead. In the morning we hung out in the libary but we rarely read. And at lunch as i said we played twister. we'll sometimes we played with boncey balls or other random things, or we would sit around drawing and reading. Funny how we didn't do that in the morning. The "fake" people didn't like us, but they showed this by throwing coins at us. One of my friends kept track of it for a week. She made 20 bucks off of what they threw at us.

Oh we'll I hope this cheers you up, it's not an answer. But looking back at it, it seems like a pretty funny thing to do.

coins? u can't be serious. people are ******** stupid. anyway yeah there really is no more in crowd with my school though there were with some of my other schools (i wsed to move alot) i would try to get into the in crowd for like a week and failed so i's give up and find someone who wasn't a complete dumbass to hang out with i am by nature a peaceful person but i remember that in canada i would get into fights with the in crowd at least onve a week we even had one that lasted two weeks though i wouldn't recomend taking this course of action it isn't pretty  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm
Most people do it because they crave the feeling of acceptance.

I hate the brand of scene. I've dressed the way I have for years and I make many of my clothes and now there are people dressing just like me and saying I'm fake. How can I be a fake scene if I've been dressing like this before scene was even scene gonk

lols sorry for mini rant  

ALEX you l o s e r

Gerbil_of_the_Vashness

Lady Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:43 pm
things like this make me glad that i've always hung out with outcasts and dressed like a dork.

no one's ever dressed quite like i do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:43 pm
peple who are goin scene is becuase they look a t the pictures up on myspace they say "HEY!! thats hot!! im ight as well go hardcore onthis s**t"
that what i think about the people in scenes.
but hey.  

[boogie pop]

DvnT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:02 pm
We basically have gour groups at my school: Preps/In Crowd, the wanna-be-ghetto-gangsters, the Emo's, and the Nerds. My group thinks that all those girls [preps] who wear pink, yellow, and white every day are the fake one's. They all dress exactly alike, and all act exactly the same.
Then there are the boy's, their the one's being all "OMG! LOOK @ ME! I am soo friggn ghetto" and whatever. It's all a mess, and their a little less fake then the prep's because they don't dress to be cool, they dress like that because it's in style and they like those clothes.
The Emo's, well, they all go and do their thing because they actually have problems. Well, most of them do, there are some that act emo and arn't really but ... eh.
Then the nerds' are what you all are describing. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:23 pm
These "fake" people, as you've put it, just want attention and acceptance.. Wanting to be accepted and loved, even if it isn't for good reasons, is just a thing of human nature.. Nobody wants to live all alone, and some think "Hey, maybe I'll make friends this way!" or "Maybe if I look/act something like this person does, I'll be loved!".
A lot of people have an inability to make friends or are bored of their current way-of-life, so they think that maybe a change is needed, and they change it. They dress like the others, act like the others, and even pick up the same slang terms as other people do, just so they get a little attention.
Yes, a lot of people take things a tidbit too far with separating themselves from people they don't act like, or whatever, but it can't be stopped.
They are not "fake" in the sense that they are living, breathing, human beings, the same decomposable, carbon-based life matter as everyone else on the planet. Sure, some might want a little more attention than they are already being given, and sure, some may call them "poseurs", but do you honestly think that they wouldn't do the same thing in that person's situation?
Don't even answer. Humans want to be socially accepted. Humans want attention from other humans. Human beings want to love and be loved, to feel wanted. It's human nature. You can't deny what is written in your system.  

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'm fake...
what's bad about me is I put a Lebanese accent on when I'm not exactly Lebanese. I worry about these things because they just happen and I regret it after. I change into a very different person when I'm near my crush and I'm with my friends at the same time, I exaggerate my confidence (this is where the Leb accent comes into play) but then when I'm alone I'm like a mouse who squeaks out my words... I feel like such a fool, cuz I'm not being myself in front of the person I really like although the problem is I don't know who myself is, which is stupid... This is something I should make into a topic when I'm not lazy 'who am I?' yeah, that's the stuff! Sorry...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:53 am
Jacisoflyy
i hate when people act all fake just to be part of the "in" crowd.
whats so special about them anyways?
theyre not all that amazing either.
idk, i just felt like i needed to get that out there.
neutral

and why is everyone going "scene"??
wtffff.
i dont get it...
i go to school and all i see is people that dress like me.
i dont like it.
xD

basically, the "in" crowd makes you popular. When you're popular, everyone wants to hang out with you; to be your friend. Even I wish I could be one, but it doesn't really matter when you got real friends. The popular people are usually pretty/sexy and flirt a lot.

and the "scene thing"... i dunno. I used to have scene hair cuz i thought it was cute. i also like the clothing. maybe that's why. no one's going to care if you like or not.  

hikari megumi 15

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff