Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Favorite Animes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:20 pm
Wow there are so many animes I like but I want to know what other animes are there. So if you like to read anime or watch them please post them here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:23 pm
*Waits for Nadian to arrive*

Oh, welcome to the guild btw. biggrin It's nice to meet you.

In terms of anime, I don't really watch any. But I do like Sonic X. Which sort of counts. xd 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:28 pm
That's awesome. I like to read a lot of manga and i watch some if it shows like Code Geass or Blood Plus, Narutto and more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm
i like many of them that i can't name them all. as far as books, my top favorite is negima.

i'm currently watching fruits basket.  

spearquest

Aged Streaker

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 pm
my favorite anime is Ranma 1/2  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm
hmm i dont really like anime..the only ones i like are mostly those that dont have either manga/visual novels come before it (anime based off of one of the 2)

so in those terms i must say the Mobile Suit Gundam series would probably be the best in terms of most interesting and keep my attention in most of the episodes were as other anime i only like the series cause of a few episodes or the manga/visual novel counter parts

manga i prefere the best since you get the whole story (as long as there was no visual novels before it) and are most likely to continue farther than the anime + they are easier to go through since i am faster at reading..anime i gotta sit through 20 minutes when maybe only 6--10 of it is actually interesitng...plus its more detailed

but overall i think visual novels got the win since alot have multiple endings so instead of the anime/manga like kanon you can choose any of the girls instead of just ayu....also they are more detailed in terms of story/plot/character development....the anime of kanon did not due justice to mai and nayuki's story....the visual novel version is much better in terms of that...

also another series is Fate/Stay Night...yes the anime was ok...good in fact....but it left to many questions (based off of the fate route in the game)....unanswered...the manga is based off of the unlimited blade works route ENTIRELY which is much better though it hasnt been fully translated yet (only like 17 chapters)....the anime btw is mainly based off of the fate route with unlimited blade works and heavens feel routes incorporated in....

shirou the main guy in it...its a wimpy *********** in the anime...and in the FATE ROUTE....i would go into why and such and such and bash the anime for picking the crappiest route outa the 3....but i wont <.< =P

in unlimited blade works shirou is pure ownage...he wrecks...and for those of you who have seen the anime....you know gilgamesh? yah...well in unlimited blade works....shirou pwns gilgamesh...thats right that wimpy retard is so pure wreckage in unlimite blade works visual novel (and now manga) route he pwns gilgamesh in a one on one battle =P yes in deed

another thing the best out off all 3 of the routes is the heavens feel...shirou is now not only pure ownage but a freaken baddass who pwns everyone lolz...which is the best route....imo unlimited blade works but thats only cause my fav characters are saber/rin/sakura....and if you watched the anime...that also (the ending) happenes in the visual novel which pissed me off so much my new fav is unlimited blade works were its rins route =P

anyways back on topic....anime and manga are good...but for those that are based off of visual novels

kanon, fate/stay night, air, clannad, shuffle i could go on and on.....i would recommend not only reading the manga and watching the anime....but also playing the visual novel....^.^

<.< long post....  

The Unknown Mercenary

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm
Can you tell me what the anime is about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:54 pm
Amulet-Spade-girl
That's awesome. I like to read a lot of manga and i watch some if it shows like Code Geass or Blood Plus, Narutto and more.

who spells naruto wrong? please answer me that.
i love anime i can name a few:
naruto
bleach
gurren lagaan
gundam
mobile suit gundam
code geass
shin chan
full metal alchemist
death note
inuyasha
does pokemon count?
what about bakugan?
i kmow yu-gi-oh does
one piece
dragon ball
dragonball z counts as a different one
so does dragon ball gt
zatch bell
prince of tennis
sailor moon
yu-gi-oh gx also counts as a different one
yu-gi-oh 5 d's you get the point
astro boy
speed racer
voltron
hamtaro
digimon
bobobo-bo bo-bobo
love hina
cowboy bebop
shinzo
rave master
ghost in the shell
trinity blood
street fighter
know what? too many. just look up anime series on google.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

The Unknown Mercenary

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:00 pm
heres just type in wiki in google...heres a few

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/Stay_Night

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuffle!

i watched over 200 anime ^.^ still am watching around 15 now and 120+ to go =P

manga i an reading over 60 at the moment (most are ones that arent finished so im waiting for them to come out)

and finished around over 60

still got over 100 to read though =P

and have played around 3 visual novels...plan to play over 10 so far =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm
I already read and watch some animes. Some of them are Rosario+Vampire, Shugo Chara!, Zombie-Loan and much more. They are very intresting.
For Rosario+Vampire if you like a human boy going to a school full of monsters and then meets a girl who is a vampire while trying to surive in the monster school. mrgreen
For Shugo Chara it's about a girl finding her true self with the help of her guardian characters. She meets the guardians who have guardian characters themselves and joins them to help them find a special egg and helping the X-eggs go back to their owners instead of destroying them. rofl
Zombie-Loan is about a girl who could see people who going to die and meet 2 boys who wants to be alive again. The 2 boys go hunting for zombies in order to fulfill their contract. 4laugh

If that not what they are about it's because i only read a few books about them. Sorry. sweatdrop  

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm
redface That was my bad. It was an accident and i wasn't watching how i was spelling it. redface So sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm
jaxcam
Amulet-Spade-girl

who spells naruto wrong? please answer me that.
i love anime i can name a few:
naruto like
bleach like
gurren lagaan love
gundam wing only for now
mobile suit gundam never seen
code geass never seen
shin chan adore
full metal alchemist like
death note never seen
inuyasha like
does pokemon count? yes. love
what about bakugan? no. die
i kmow yu-gi-oh does only the original counts
one piece yes, not the original dub. want to see new version
dragon ball like
dragonball z counts as a different one love
so does dragon ball gt like
zatch bell either way
prince of tennis never seen
sailor moon want to see it dubbed and uncut.
yu-gi-oh gx also counts as a different one um... no
yu-gi-oh 5 d's you get the pointoh hell no
astro boy no
speed racer no
voltron used to like
hamtaro bits and pieces. like
digimon adore
bobobo-bo bo-bobo no
love hina adore, adore, ADORE!
cowboy bebop ADORE!
shinzo never seen
rave master never seen
ghost in the shell never seen
trinity blood never seen
street fighter no
know what? too many. just look up anime series on google.

spearquest

Aged Streaker

Erynnari

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:04 pm
spearquest
i like many of them that i can't name them all. as far as books, my top favorite is negima.

scream KYO !!!!

I love fruits basket (;

I dont watch much anime, actually at all, anymore.
But my all time favorite will always be Yami No Matsuei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 pm
Erynnari
spearquest

scream KYO !!!!

I love fruits basket (;

I dont watch much anime, actually at all, anymore.
But my all time favorite will always be Yami No Matsuei

AND SHIGURE! scream  

spearquest

Aged Streaker

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 pm
I don't watch anime surprised  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games