Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Fantina French?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:24 am
When in the gods names do you get a dusk stone in Pearl! Its not fair that Fantina gets a Mismagius and my Kira is still in her smaller form.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Uh, you could get some high level Pickup pokemon. I believe that Pachirisu can have pickup.
Er, alternatively I believe that there's one or two in game hidden on the map in various locations.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:01 am
Here are the locations + methods I could find:

There's one in the Galactic Warehouse at Veilstone City. Looks like it's on the other side of the warehouse door, meaning you won't be able to get it from here until after you've completed your seventh gym.

There's one in Victory Road, but it's only accessible after the Elite Four have been beaten (and presumably the National Dex acquired.) I can't find its exact location until I get home and reference my notes, but I supposed with it being that late in the game, that's not the real problem.

Pickup Ability
Levels 31 to 40 has a 3% chance
Levels 41 to 50 has a 5% chance
Levels 51 to 100 has a 10% chance
Any of these 4th gen pokemon could have this ability: Aipom, Pachirisu, Ambipom, and Munchlax.

Pokemon Battle Revolution, you can purchase one for 7200 pts. It also seems to be unlocked from the start, fortunately.

Trading for one from another player is certainly an option. I could part with one (I think I've got around 30?) Alternatively, you could also trade for a high-level pickup pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:40 am
Quote:
Trading for one from another player is certainly an option. I could part with one (I think I've got around 30?) Alternatively, you could also trade for a high-level pickup pokemon.
I need to get my friend code. plus a wireless connection and a decent pokemon. Lets see what I can do!  

Kumi Katsuna

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:32 pm
Kumi Katsuna
Quote:
I need to get my friend code. plus a wireless connection and a decent pokemon. Lets see what I can do!

The biggest problem is that I'm currently at work and won't be home for roughly five more hours. sweatdrop

(Although in about four hours, I could do the trade here at work before leaving, but it'd have to be exactly then.)

The friend code in my signature should still be valid. (4854-9071-5852, I believe?)

No decent pokemon needed. Just any 'ole pokemon will be fine. 3nodding (Even a Magikarp or a Bidoof. xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:09 pm
Aww man! Not the right code. Plus I have to find a good hotspot to get my code.  

Kumi Katsuna

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff