Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I cant choose!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mara love queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:35 pm
ok so my cousin and sister don't like my boyfriend. In fact they hate him! And they won't tell me why so my friend did. They don't think that he don't love me! So they think I should leave him. But I can't. Not I won't. I can't. I love him too much! And I feel like my cousin and sister want me to choose. He said if it ever came time to pick I should pick them! BUT I CANT! So please Help me make up my mind! Do I listen to my family or the guy that loves me and I love him??? HELP!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 pm
Just go with the flow. It doesn't matter what happens later, just right now. Let yesterday be, it's old and senile; tomarrow is too young to worry about; so live for the day, the moment in time you have now. If you love him and he loves you, don't worry about what anyone else says, tell them you two are in love.

DvnT

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:41 pm
I agree to just go with the flow. Sometimes, its the best thing to do.

Another thing I think you could do is talk to your boyfriend about your cousin and sister - I think that if he truly loved you, he would stay with you and help you. [:

I wish you the best of luck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:50 pm
You don't have to listen to them. If its something very important to you they should at least be accepting. It almost sounds like there's more to it than that. But, if you feel he loves you too what do they know, its not really any of their concern. If your boyfriend thinks what they say he does you would know, he would have broken up with you or something.  

Loki god of BS

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:46 pm
Talk to your sister and cousin, ask why they hate him, in detail.
Then deside if they have good reasons or not. Talk to your boyfriend with the problems they have about him, and maybe he could even talk to them himself.
Talking fixes most everything in life.

And please hun, dont get too involed with this guy, as much as you love him. Your most likely too young to have a serious realtionship thats going to last.
I hope it all works out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:44 am
I've had this problem before with a boyfriend.
What you will soon notice is that,... no one will truly understand how you see a person that you love because they see something different that you will because perhaps you see a different side of the guy than they ever will see.

I agree with a lot of the people that say to go with the flow. You'll see soon enough whether or not the guy is right for you. Your family i'm sure is just trying to look out for you and make sure you don't get hurt. However, they never should put you in a decision to choose between them or your boyfriend because that is clearly unfair. They should respect you enough to know that you will make decisions for yourself that you know will work for you.

You can't please everyone, i've learned that in past years. All you can do is do what YOU feel is right. If you love the guy and feel he loves you back than.. stay with him despite what others say. Talk to your sister and cousin and ask them to please get to know the guy before they start assuming whether or not he is good for you. Maybe they'll change their minds and understand what kind of guy he really is.

smile I hope what I say helps in some way.  

zfirezdancerz666

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff