Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
•Ikkuya Nagam ○ Kitsune Tenchi•

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

General Information

Gaia Name - Kitsune Tenchi
Name - Ikkuya 'Ikki' Nagamo
Title(s) - Pending...
Age - 17 1/2
Birthday - June 28th
Sex - Male
Sex Orientation - Straight
Race - Human
Height - 5'6''
Weight - 125lbs
Digivice - Pending...

Personal Information
Likes - Sake, Pokey, Cheese, Speed
Dislikes - Beggers, Constant Drunks, Whiners, Bakas
Strengths - Intelligent when making decisions, never panics
Weaknesses - Women, Sake
Personality - Ikkuya is like any other normal male teenager, with the addition of his tongue. He's very straight-forward, meaning if he thinks your a moron, he'll tell you and makes sure you understand. However, while trying to be that 'calm' guy, he's a guy, and his hormones can get the best of him sometimes. He's also not afraid to fight with his Digimon, even against a strong opponent.
Bio/Background - Ikkuya was the 'average' guy. Average parents, average school, average lifestyle, etc. He's the son of Jin and Shion Nagamo, and did have two sisters, but one died about two to three years prior in a car accident (Spawning his hate from drunks), but the sisters aren't who this Bio is based on, is it?

Ikki (I will refer to him as Ikki for the rest of the bio) walked about half a mile to get to school, and to get back. He was a regular to all of the stores and shops that ran said path, as well as numerous houses and apartment complexes, so everyone knew him. In fact, most of the kids his age that lived in the area were friends with Ikki on one level or another. I say 'Most', because were there is 'Good', there is always 'Evil', like Hishou Araika. This brat of a boy was the school bully, known for his pranks and pushing other people around. However, he dared not mess with Ikki.

Hishou tried it once, only once. Ikki was hanging around and talking to his friends Mion Uryuu and Joshu Kull, Joshua being from America, when Hishou reared his ugly head. He spouted out a string of insults, which didn't really effect Ikki. When Mion laughed, Hishou, excuse the language, called Mion a 'Whore who's just a waste of skin and life.' One punch was all it took to send Hishou to the Hospital, but Ikki laid on about ten more before being ripped off Hishou by School Staff.

What's the point of that little intervention? From that point on, people not in his circle of friends began to see him as a Trouble-maker, when it was just a coencidence things started to get rougher. More "Evil' people began to show themselves, and Ikki took them all on. He got in so many fights because of loose tongues that he broke a suspension record. This lasted a good three years, until That day.

Ikki had to stay after school for 'Detention', and wasn't released until about six or seven o'clock at night. He made his way down the usual path, but a glowing light caught his eye. He walked into an allyway, and found the source of the light: an odd egg like object. He touched it and it cracked, then shattered, revealing a strange blue creature. This creature, after a couple of Evolutions, is known as Kamina, a Veemon.

That's just about everything important anyone needs to know, to show how he's the way he is.

Misc
Theme - Everyday Combat / Lost Prophets

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm
Digimon Team

Rookies

User Image

Veemon / Kamina

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 pm
~The boy behind the Kitsune~

One word to discribe me? Nerd (Not to get confused with Geek. Nerd to me is someone that can obsess with something for about... a week tops. A Geek? 20 weeks tops.) Though there is any easy was to put it differently: You know that guy that watches the movie not for the resolve but for the brutal deaths and awesome fights? That's me.

I have many loves under few names, really: Anime, Roleplay, Music, and Video Games. My Anime favorite list is definatly a long one, and I could very well rant on about all of them for three days straight...nerd.

I mostly just listen to rock, some orchestra music. (I don't really like rap, R&B and that jazz, though I won't go so far as to say they suck). I also enjoy J-Rock; Japanese Rock. Why listen to that? Rather, ask yourself why not? Depending on who you listen to, the music is a bit different, but always good. It's much like listening to rap; can't understand what they say (Unless your like me and read translated lyrics) but the music is addicting to listen to. Maximum the Hormone...hands down the best ever... nerd.

Video Games were introduced to me at a very early age (Maybe around... 3 or 4) with the first game being the first Legend of Zelda. I was instantly hooked. Enough said. While I don't own a PS3, PSP, nor like sport games much, I do enjoy the insanity of many games >< ... nerd

Roleplaying... please don't make me rant about that...please... I'm begging you... I will explode...

Anyway..anything else? Mmm...I'm currently a Junior in High School down here in St.Amant, Louisiana. I'm also in the band, and play the Sosaphone/Tuba. (Yep ^_^)

My real name? YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW! <_< >_> <_< ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 pm
~Reserved~  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points