Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 am
i donno what to do..i like her alot and she says she loves me...ill have to break up with my gf and bf to be with her..i think i could with my gf but i dont know about my bf...it makes me sad to break up with him..but lately hes been insufferable..pissing me off most of the time..almost to the point of having me call him a basturd to his face..which i know would probably be the end of our relationship..we've had some fights before but not as bad..we've tried breaking up more than once before and it didnt work..we've always went back to eachother..but anyways..i donno how to tell if my heart is saying go to the girl or not..i know my mind is..but i donno about my heart..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 pm
Hi there! I hope you don't mind me sharing my opinion...
Well, first off, I think you should break up with your GF regardless since you don't seem very attached to her. No need to lead her on like that, I think. As for your, BF...This one is a bit more difficult considering it sounds like you still have a substancial interest in him...Maybe if you guys keep fighting the way you are, it might be time to break up with him for good? That could be a sign that you should take your love elsewhere possibly, right? Like to that other girl?
Okay, which sounds worse; losing your BF or not getting together with that girl? You have to reflect both scenarios and see which seems the hardest to bear, okay? Then you'll find the answer!  

Kiradalia

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm
hi^^and i know>.< but she had a rough life and had a hard time with her bf..and she said that i was her only love..i know its pressure..but i donno if i can really break up with her now til she gets better..and we're not fighting as much but maybe...and alright^^ ill try thank youx3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 am
I dont know if i'm reading this right or not but... you have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend? isnt that cheating???

As for who you should be with, its always best to try out new realtionships and never limit yourself.
This boy sounds like an a** to me. Personaly, unless you feel that you love him, dump him.
As for the girls, try a date or two with the new girl and maybe take a break from your current girlfriend... if you miss her, stay with her. If not, you can start a new realtionship with the other girl.
Blah. I hope I made sence...

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:40 am
well i donno they're both alright with it and i see i still do love him and i know its good to explore with new relationships and such and i would like tox3 and i donno about my girlfriend though i sometiems think that she doesnt love me>.< (at least now but it might not be true) but i donno and its alright it did make sense thanksx3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:20 am
How old are you?
If you want to try out new relationships, you should.
With the boy, is it, 'love' 'big love' or 'great love'
Love is what most people feel. Big love is after 2 months and you feel it in your heart. Great love changes your life.
Yeah, I used that off a movie... 4laugh
Ask her why she loves you. Ask yourself why you love her. Honestly, talking to yourself can fix most problems in life.

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:45 am
well im 17 and yah im trying it out for now...and i donno if ive been going out with her that long to really notice anything (is a week like to short for a relationship?) and i can try that and with the boy i believe its big love with the girl...not sure yet..  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games