Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
17 years

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

j_timer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 pm
I've lived 17 years of my life and I've seen allot. from people being bullied, discrimination, and ect. The question is what is the meaning of life  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:50 am
I don't think that there can ever be a real factual answer on what is the meaning of life...
I think that the meaning of someone's life is different from one person to the next.
I think our purpose in life is just a way for us to explore the universe, and follow the path of evolution wherever it leads us.
All I can say is that.. all the bullied-ness, discrimination, and everything else that is corrupt in our world.. is just our way of life.
The only thing you can do.. is make the best of your life as your walk through it,.. and find some kind of meaning to your life before you die.

That, i believe is apart of the meaning of life... is finding out who you really are, and creating your own story with the time you are given in your life.

but, like I said previously, there really isn't a concrete answer to your question... lol...  

zfirezdancerz666

Lus-cloud

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:17 pm
Reproduction, then ensure the survival of the young, then death.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm
or fill it up with struggle for a sake, like against bullying, against discrimination and so on, it will make you feel better and eventually change your world...  

Verderbnis

Virtus Fierkin

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 am
According to Douglas Adams it is............................................
.....................................................................................
....................................................................................
.................................................................................
......The Number 43.....
*or is it 46???*
"7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:47 am
There are many words that describe the meaning of life in this world but there are many that can cause a person to go insane too...there are some that can't ever be spoken about...but the meaning of life really is a simple thing,however people don't even realize they know this simple meaning already.My meaning of life is to be true to yourself and live life to the fullest.  

the greatest wizard

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 pm
I don't believe that there is a meaning to life and why should there be? Is it not enough to live?

The meaning for life could be to live or die though because those are the two things that are promised to everything when it enters life. Not a time, not a proposition just life and death, hand in hand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm
Virtus Fierkin
According to Douglas Adams it is............................................
.....................................................................................
....................................................................................
.................................................................................
......The Number 43.....
*or is it 46???*
"7

I think your meaning 42!?  

Lus-cloud

MadamBitchTits

Tipsy Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:11 pm
The meaning of life is to have the ablity to get out of bed everyday and even though you wonder what may happen you have the guts to go out there and take it day after day until that final dirt nap  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games