Submit

what to do?
  talk to him
  just keep smiling and admiring from afar
  or something else (elaborate)
View Results

fr13nd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:10 pm
ok so there's this guy i like. he's in a higher form(grade)
but i think he likes me to....maybe.
i mean when he sees me he smiles, he's always watching me but the only thing is we never talk. except online.
and i even have day dreams about him in school......what do i do?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:31 pm
I say you should start talking to him in person, so you can become closer - or at least, something like that. Say "hi" to him every time you pass him at school, and most of the time, that works as an ice-breaker. If both of you like each other, who knows, maybe something will happen. [:

Hope I helped a little bit - good luck!

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

fr13nd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:09 pm
minus infinity
I say you should start talking to him in person, so you can become closer - or at least, something like that. Say "hi" to him every time you pass him at school, and most of the time, that works as an ice-breaker. If both of you like each other, who knows, maybe something will happen. [:

Hope I helped a little bit - good luck!

yay thanks!!
yea you helped a lot  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Like the last person said: start talking with him. Be a friend. Ask him about stuff. And you said that you talk online? Well use that to your advantage and keep that up. Be friends and find out more about him. If you want you can let him know that you like him, but if you do be straight about it don't drop a ton of hints and Expect him to notice.He may notice but he might not be sure. Tell him and he'll know for sure and won't be second guessing himself. Only way to know if he likes you is to ask. Be yourself.  

BluePod

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 pm
i think you should definitely talk to him. just to get to know him better and see if he really likes you. if you think just going up to him randomly and start talking is awkward, then you could plan things out online, so it would be less awkward. =D
hope i helped

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Talk to him! The only way you can start/get further into a relationship with this person is to talk to them!
If you don't take a chance, you'll never know what could've been, and you'll regret it your whole life.
And you say you talk online, so it's not like it will be completely awkward if you go up to him.
Just be calm.. Say hello in the halls, or ask him "What's up?", talk about your interests.
And I hope this goes well for you!

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

Ciokon

Blessed Capitalist

9,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm
I'd say go and talk to him! May sure he's what you think he is before daydreaming more about him^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm
you should talk to him in skool it would probably help a lot  

awesome_music_freak59

RiziN-ergeez

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:10 am
I agree with everyone before me; become his friend and talk to him in person  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 pm
if you talk to him online a lot and he seems interested in what you have to say then it should be easy for you to talk in person.
everyone here in this thread is telling you to go talk to him.
why not?
bring up a topic you were talking about online to break the ice when you want to start a convo. w/ him.
you should be funny &joke around w/ him.
&if you're too nervous then you could always have your friends as back up.
you can start talking to him in a group of people.
then slowly start talking to him alone.

good luck.

freddyfrito

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Sometimes it's difficult trying to figure out if someone likes you or not, especially when you like them. Hes probably to shy to talk to you, and you are probably shy too, but if you want to go for it! start talking to him and maybe then he will really realize that you do like him, and he might become more open with you. Don't rush into anything if you dont have to, take it slow and see how it goes from there. But I say DEFF talk to this guy if you like him, cause you never know until you try.

Good Luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:00 pm
That sounds exactly like my old issues I would have.

What I ended up doing was I started to start up random small talk and we became close friends but then I realized that he really wasn't who I thought he was but that is beside the point...

uhm...that sentence was badly put together... sorry about that.  

Andykinnz_Kelseykinnz

apprentice of hitler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 pm
i agree with everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 am
I've been there before. I was way to shy to talk to him outside of "group of friends". But one day in 7 th grade (after 3 years of liking him..A LOT)a friend of mine decided that either I let him know how I felt or just forget him. so I was like okay. So my friend wrote this dude a note saying I liked him and all( yes i know very mature, right?) so she gave him the note and after that it seemed that he was trying to stay away from me. Which made close contact and talking to him even worse. But eventually I got over him and moved on...Which im extreamly happy I did.

I dont know if I helped you any but I felt like saying that. anywho...
good luck <3  

xXx suicidal_skittles xXx

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items