Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omg! Goldz for u?!
  Yes! Gold for me!
View Results

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 am
To do a "only" run in my diamond. Only problem is I don't know which one to do it for gonk . Please be muses really quick for me and suggest which ones. Thanx.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am
Budew-Roselia
Spinarak
Spinda

Check out some Pokemon stats off/on Bulbapedia or Serebii.  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:45 pm
What are the rules for an "only" run?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm
Nadian

www.youtube.com/datai

Someone goes through the whole game with one Pokemon, ususally in basic form. wink  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:22 pm
KingJack!
Nadian

www.youtube.com/datai

Someone goes through the whole game with one Pokemon, ususally in basic form. wink

I know what it is. I'm looking for the rules (or the rules that Kumi wants to use). More detailed, I have these specific questions:

-Can you bring the pokemon in from another game? (As an egg.)
-How modified is it allowed to be?
-Are you allowed to train it in another game?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:00 pm
I can only do Pokemon in the beginning since I don't have Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire or LeafGreen/FireRed. gonk Unless...I get some internet and do that Manphy Egg mission on Ranger or just have my cuzion give me his Emerald out from storage..  

Kumi Katsuna

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm
I've done more interesting runs then that, but I might consider doing that with say, Platinum the first time through.
(I've done the Fatal damage one, where you release every pokemon that has fainted, plus you can't go to a pokemart.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Fatal NO FUN! I get real attached to my pokemon so I can only let them go if I reset the game.  

Kumi Katsuna

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm
Kumi Katsuna
Fatal NO FUN! I get real attached to my pokemon so I can only let them go if I reset the game.
There's also Juggernaut. (only one pokemon for battling, no legends, no ubers, 3 HM slaves that cannot be used, catching additional pokemon would be allowed, and healing items, but no extra pokemon for battling but the one.)

There's also Teach, where you have to learn any of the new moves that your pokemon wants to learn.

There's a breed one where you build your team of six from 6 eggs that were traded to you from another of your games, and you don't get to use any other pokemon until you beat the elite four besides those four, which includes no HM slaves unless they were one of the pokemon in the eggs sent over.

And, my personal favorite, "Own2feet" no fly, no bike, only walking, running, and surf. That one is usually combined with one, two, or three of the other runs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 pm
wellwisher
Kumi Katsuna
There's also Juggernaut. (only one pokemon for battling, no legends, no ubers, 3 HM slaves that cannot be used, catching additional pokemon would be allowed, and healing items, but no extra pokemon for battling but the one.)

There's also Teach, where you have to learn any of the new moves that your pokemon wants to learn.

There's a breed one where you build your team of six from 6 eggs that were traded to you from another of your games, and you don't get to use any other pokemon until you beat the elite four besides those four, which includes no HM slaves unless they were one of the pokemon in the eggs sent over.

And, my personal favorite, "Own2feet" no fly, no bike, only walking, running, and surf. That one is usually combined with one, two, or three of the other runs.

Ha! In all the games, I can't wait to get Fly and bike. Like I'll activate the bike to go like two buildings away.  

Kumi Katsuna

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff