Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Reminder for this weekend (already arrived) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Hope nobody forgot Sunday at 11am, Pokemon Platinum in stores.

WhyNot PPP lets get the game and get our codes and have a welcoming battle for it arrival  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Goddess Lia
Hope nobody forgot Sunday at 11am, Pokemon Platinum in stores.

WhyNot PPP lets get the game and get our codes and have a welcoming battle for it arrival

Edit:
Gamestop will open at 9am for early release.
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/content/PlatinumGameStop.pdf
list of stores. I'm stuck on 11am since my store is not listed.  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm
If you live in or near New York City, the Rockefeller Center will be releasing Saturday at 11am. (Pokemon Movie 11 will be shown, there's an unknown Mystery Event.)

My Amazon.com order probably won't arrive until Tuesday, but it's possible I might go and buy one on Sunday anyways...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 pm
How could we forget?

I ordered one online too, so it won't be coming for a few days crying  

TheWonderingWolf

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:45 am
Nadian
If you live in or near New York City, the Rockefeller Center will be releasing Saturday at 11am. (Pokemon Movie 11 will be shown, there's an unknown Mystery Event.)

My Amazon.com order probably won't arrive until Tuesday, but it's possible I might go and buy one on Sunday anyways...

What could it be...
I know at the stores its a action figure of (totally forgot pkmn name) sweatdrop on the cover.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 am
Goddess Lia
Nadian

What could it be...
I know at the stores its a action figure of (totally forgot pkmn name) sweatdrop on the cover.

Giratina  

Kumi Katsuna

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:56 am
Kumi Katsuna
Goddess Lia
Nadian

What could it be...

Giratina

And that's not actually a Mystery Event item, but a wonderful pre-order gift. My guess is we still don't know what's being given away at that event.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:15 pm
Nadian
Kumi Katsuna
Goddess Lia
Nadian

What could it be...

Giratina

And that's not actually a Mystery Event item, but a wonderful pre-order gift. My guess is we still don't know what's being given away at that event.

one of a kind pkmn. maybe an uber  

Goddess Lia

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 am
Goddess Lia
Nadian
Kumi Katsuna
Goddess Lia
Nadian

What could it be...

Giratina

one of a kind pkmn. maybe an uber

The update on that Mystery Gift pokemon is that apparently that information was incorrect. The flier that included the bullet point of a Mystery Gift event had been altered (or was possibly a typo / wrong flier.)

Today, I went to the closest GameStop to see if they had Platinum. No luck there. Otherwise, I'll check Wal-Mart tonight when I go grocery shopping, but I probably won't be playing U.S. Pokemon Platinum until tomorrow evening (when my package arrives.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 am
Ouch. wierd that they didn't have any... unless out of stock..

I just got mine at 11am, Thanks to a friend I was second inline even if i got there when there was like 5 people already. Good idea to go in groups lol

Also I got the monster of a book eek . i wanted the book but dang didn't know it was that big. i was expecting something along the line like the old pkmn guides. we call it the bible

Also I have found the rotom code:
The Fridge
The Fan
The Washing machine
The Oven/Microwave

Edit: my source says that the codes only give you a wallpaper.  

Goddess Lia

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 pm
Found all 5 codes for the Rotoms.
What I found a Download Widget after all five codes are inputed.

Will download to see what it is.

Edit: Downloaded

Okay you need Adobe Air for this widget

The Widget
What it is... its a mini game you play on you moniter, you try and find all the rotoms hidden on your moniter. Once all found you gets stickers to place around your screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:54 pm
A shocking turn of events! Not only did Wal-Mart have Pokemon Platinum, they were also selling the pre-order boxes! That means I got my Giratina Origin Forme figurine and my Pokemon Platinum case! W00t!

Edit: As well as the game, itself. sweatdrop

Now I shall fire it up and begin plan Boom Baby! For those curious, the plan in its complete detail:

1. In my main Pokemon Diamond game, I've prepared (via legitimate breeding) multiple Chimchar eggs. These Chimchars:

-Are all Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
-Have 31 IVs in both Attack and Speed
-Are already infected with Pokerus
-From hatching have the following moveset: Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Brick Break, and Shadow Claw
-The eggs are less than 255 steps from hatching

2. I will transfer one of these eggs over to Pokemon Platinum and hatch it, making that game the OT. (A pokemon will always obey its OT without question.)

3. I will transfer the Chimchar out of Pokemon Platinum and back into Pokemon Diamond where I will EV train it to max Attack and max Speed.

4. I will transfer the Chimchar (most likely already evolved into a Monferno) into my Japanese Pokemon Platinum where I will level it to 60 or 70.

5. I will then transfer this Infernape back into Platinum where I will use it to blast through the entire game. (I'll include Starmie and an HM slave pair.)  

Nadian
Crew

Samantha_Grey

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 pm
I've preordered it, so I'll get it tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 pm
interesting they also announced how to get a secret item (by event) im looking at the website now X3  

Tsukinoki

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 pm
Goddess Lia
Also I got the monster of a book eek . i wanted the book but dang didn't know it was that big. i was expecting something along the line like the old pkmn guides. we call it the bible

Now that mine has arrived, I can only say...

Holy crap! That's huge! It looks bigger than both of the Diamond/Pearl books put together!  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff