I wonder why everyone but me likes someone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, do you love/like someone?
  I like them, but they don't notice.
  I love them, and they love me back!
  Love doesn't matter to me. (me: right on!)
  I like a few hundred people.
  I love someone.
  I like the person a little bit.
  Why should I tell you? (Me: Just a general question. Jeevas!)
View Results

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 pm
I just wanted to ask if it was just me who could care less about love. All it seems to cause is pain right? So why bother sometimes. I don't care if anyone comments, I just wanted to ask. I seem to be the only girl I know that has no care about dating and such. I think it's really stupid actually. Oh well. What can you do right. Besides every guy I know here's a retard.

Thanks! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 pm
Well, this could be just me being stupid...But if you don't seem to be liking any guys...Maybe you should try the only another option, girls.  

Sarlyna

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:43 pm
many teenage relationships are not serious, most of the time they date is because they try to be cool. but sometimes, relationships can be very serious and love is a beautiful thing.
you might not be interested in dating right now, but i believe that one day, you'll find your true love!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm
It's okay, most people are only into the whole dating scene because they think they're not cool if they dont have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

If it's not your thing at the moment then don't try to make it be. Surround yourself with friends, and spend your time doing other things you like.
Don't rush something that isn't there, your time will come.

biggrin  

hunn-E-bee

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm
Yea, I really don't like relations in the whole sense. I hate each gender equally anyway. XD jk
Well I try to not be cool so I can just do whatever IO want in the shadows, maybe that's it?
Maybe it's also due to the fact all the guys in my class are gay. (not joking i really think they are. Or I just know nothing about guys)
People often call me a guy just because nothing grosses me out, I laugh at pain/inappropriate jokes/stupid things like that, and I really act as if I hate everything girly.
Well I do hate everything girly. The only girly thing about me is my interest in necklaces and messing with my hair.
Whatever right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm
You don't have to force yourself to like someone or something like that. Just be yourself biggrin All the guys in your class are gay? That's very... interesting...  

RiziN-ergeez

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am
This isn't really something you should be worrying about! ... if you don't like anyone at the moment then thats fine ... your time will come eventually and you just have to wait for that day. Take this time to worry about other things that are important to you.

(:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:16 pm
i am also taking a break from this whole dating scene.
as of right now i'm not interested in anyone &i don't mind keeping it that way.
i'm not gonna go out of my way to find any possible bfs.
but if someone comes along &i start to feel something for them, i'll see what happens.

my motto for dating used to be, "why not? go for it?".
i would date anyone who comes along (well...except for a select few).
but i learned to be more careful about my decisions while dating.
that motto of mine got me into a lot of trouble.
i'm on practically everyone's hate list now.
i was also known as a heartbreaker too.
which i see as an unfair accusation considering what actually happened.

freddyfrito

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 pm
dont worry about it. Just because there isnt anyone in your life right now that you would be interested in, doesnt mean there never will be. Most teen relationships dont even last long and sometimes they arnt even worth it. But the day will come when you will find someone, i mean like you have the whole rest of your life for love. just have fun now and be crazy =] love what you have now and dont take it for granted =] good luck sweetie your time will come smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:19 pm
Flex_Jess
Maybe it's also due to the fact all the guys in my class are gay. (not joking i really think they are. Or I just know nothing about guys)

wow... where is this school, please? xd jk i know how you feel, love,like,lust, whatever is over rated talk2hand  

Aeon Deity

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Right now just enjoy life who cares about dating. When I was in high school most of the guys were idiots and I had no interest. I didn't date anyone in high school...I enjoyed hanging out with my friends. You might change your mind after school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:47 pm
(i love how i am always presumed to be older than I really am....)

Like I said this isn't a really big deal, I just asked because I had a weird weird period of time, where two guys in my class both indicated they liked me.
....Well one of them called my name out randomly while I was in the hall sometime by myself going to the office and he said "I love you."
Strangely, my response of, "No you don't." didn't get a response.

The second just randomly sang a song and at a part of it reached his hand out to me, and I said "Wtf man, what's your problem."

Well, there you have it.  

intoxicatingDestruction

Aeon Deity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:50 pm
Flex_Jess
....Well one of them called my name out randomly while I was in the hall sometime by myself going to the office and he said "I love you."
Strangely, my response of, "No you don't."

did i mention how awesome you are for that act alone xp some people find that cruel but i think its hilarious rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Is it possible that you're asexual?

fefa93

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Thank you, I think he was just trying to see if every girl liked him. I guess it's not true dude. XD

Yea, my friends tend to call me asexual, I guess I am. That, or I just haven't met anyone who interests me. I think I just hate relations.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff