advance those two belts and get that man! x3
View Results

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 pm
ok im in taekwondo and ive been going there for about 3 to 4 days and i havent really seen this boy there..until i went there last night..and saw him..hes really cute and i think he likes me but im not sure..he kept looking at me every once in awhile..i know i should get to know him..but theres a problem..hes a blue belt and im white belt >< so we're in different groups and such...my best friend said that i can like advance the two belts in order to talk to him and such..im wondering if its a good idea cause if i did do it and it ended up with him having a girlfriend and me just embarrassing myself and such >< sure ill be able to get ahead but ill still be embarassed >< so should i do it? or should i do something else?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm
don't worry about what other people think of you and your opinions, just do whatever you like and whatever you think its right.
i think you should definitely get to know him better and talk to him, i meant, who cares if you guys are not in the same group or whatever, its your love life, so it doesn't matter.

flavored pencils

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 pm
its not entirely what people think its about embarrassing myself inf front of me if that makes sense -shrugs- i just hate when i do that..but i kinda want to do it and then again not..cause its kinda out of my comfort zone..but i guess i gotta push my limits..thanks though x3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:12 pm
Ooh I love Tae Kwon Do. I'm a black belt 3nodding
Anyways, I think advancing would be silly. Just try to work with him if you can, and corner him after class. You could even ask him to help you train. Just tell him you need help and you'd really enjoy learning from him. I did that to a guy a met through Judo. xd

my-immortal-memories

ace9resist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:57 pm
The great haired ninja says:

no its silly not to try and advance.. if you got into the sport.. you should try your best.. and if you do advance to the level he is youll have something to talk about..

but here us a tip if you go up against him, dont beat him,, it might make his pride go down and not want to talk to you...
UNLESS!!!! he gloats then you can kick his butt as much as you want  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff