Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 am
So I've taken my Platinum Infernape, Nero, to the Battle Hall (He pretty much sweeped with his Fire/Fighting combination and higher level. 3nodding ).

When I battled today, I was met with an unexpected, old, self-glorifying Madonna of the Hall, Argenta! biggrin

So we battled, and guess what she pulls out?! Regigigas!
I was all, "oh sh*it," but I still had Nero's Close Combat attack over Regigigas's Normal-type and Slow Start ability. I took it down in two turns. 3nodding All it did was use a crappy Drain Punch! xd

So I got my first "symbol," and have the match recorded in my Battle Recorder. 3nodding

Discuss....?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 pm
I beat the Arcade Star Dahlia (first encounter)

Then I got to the Castle Valet Darach but I was very very low on CP and couldn't restore PP or HP so he won o.o"  

Heartiel

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:45 pm
First time through Hall, using Isperia (Staraptor), she was using a Tangrowth, so it was remarkably easy.
Castle was a pain, but now I know the tricks to it, so it isn't quite so aggravating anymore (Namely, the raising of opponents levels for the first few rounds can yield many extra CP).
Tower was hardly different than DP, so no issues (except for Stone Edge stubbornly refusing to hit).
Arcade, honestly, was a blast. Isperia took the leader for silver down there alone.
Factory remains the same trouble it was in Emerald--I suck at it.

So now I need the colored symbols and the silver Factory. Now it gets tricky.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games