Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i be worried? Please read below
  No
  Yes
View Results

roni_ruin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Hey, so, i'm 20, my boyfriend is 27. I know, this might seem immature, but its not me, its him. He was a bit of a.... well i'm the first girl thats lasted more than a night with him, lets put it that way. And we've been together around 6 months, which is wow, fantastic. But the other night (i work in a pub) this girl declared to me he was going back to hers for a party. I' tryin not to make this too long here, its hard though.

Bottom line, we had a fight. He's had a few beers. Starts givin it, "you know i wouldn't hurt you, i love you."

Now. See what i mean? Do i take this seriously or is he just acting like a teenager (no offense) because i thought so but he said it the other night when he thought i was sleeping i'm sure....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 pm
He went to a party with another girl and started saying ily to'em? Is there a chance he should quit drinking or just lessen it?  

Iham l sammich

invisblebuddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 am
He might be afraid to say it?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:06 am
i donno if he's afraid to say it, we're really close and he know i wouldn't make a huge big deal cause i never do. i donno, i just don't understand his behaviour.  

roni_ruin

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 am
When people act out, it's for a reason. If he says he likes you, he probably does. However, he just doesn't know how to express it. He also might've found another girl he liked and can't choose between the two of you.

No one can read his mind. Only he knows how he thinks and how he feels.
That's about all the advice I can lend.

I know how he feels a little bit. I used to like two guys, and I didn't want to end up two-timing so I waited them out. Meaning, I waited to see who was right for me while they did some weird competition to win me over. It was rather funny how it turned out. xD  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games