Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Deliberate Experiment or Sucide?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment Sucide Both
  Experiment
  Sucide
  Both
View Results

demon catwolf

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Is a experimental death a experiment or sucide?
Im not saying that someone is trying to kill themselves because there depressed about living. Im talking about killing oneselves because they want to see the other side. Lets say someone killed themselves because they thought it as a experiment but not veiwing it as killing themslves. Do you still call this sucide or a experiment? Be honest please.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:51 pm
Well you'd have to be slightly suicidal to do it or feel like your life on this world has ended and there is a better life for you elsewhere. Technically it's suicide but I'd class it as neither that or experimental. I'd class it as longing for another world/life (feeling you would be happier elsewhere as long as it isn't on earth) you could also class it as travel or even not technically a death because a body is just a suit that spirits wearto protect them from the earths climate and fumes. Some people believe that when they die, the spirit just sheds their suit and flys off elsewhere to continue their life elsewhere. So technically it isn't death either. It can't be an experiment either as how would they come back to prove their results and findings? I know it sounds weird but that's a conversation me and my friends had recently and we all agree.

Little_Rikku1990

Sullen Couch

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm
I'd call it stupid.
You'd have to be dissatisfied with your current existence, because there's no way you can come back from the 'other side,' if there even is one.
It'd be suicide, and for a pointless reason.
Patience is required.
That's what makes the 'Paradise' we imagine what it is.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:46 pm
It would really be just stupid, but from those options it would be suicide.

Really, for someone to do that would be stupid, and how are they going to make sure that they will come back from that experiment to not make it suicide. I just see it as justification for something irrational. If you are attempting to kill yourself for any reason, it's suicide.  

Cevadeva

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff