Well yeah I got bored so I wrote a story!! Hope you like it and give me some feedback!

Part 1: Fire Blossoms

"Here, here children..." A lovely digimon sat onto a tree stump as she opened up a book. The small of roses filled the air as she blew the dust off the pages of the book. "Today, we'll be learning about the history of our beautiful and mighty forest. How we surpassed the flames of darkness and spread the flowers of love and hope."
"But teacher..." A small digimon complained. The lady looked up at the small digimon with a glance. "I mean Ms. Rosemon, wasn't our forest the same as it was hundreds of millions or years ago?"
The lady gave a small smile as she looked at the small digimon. "Minomon, please just wait until you hear the story.
"Long ago...There once lived a beautiful queen in a vast land of this beautiful forest...." The voice of the Rosemon faded away as the story continued. "The Rosemon was different from the others, she was in white petals unlike myself and some others...She was one of a kind..."

"Madam Rosemon!" A Dinohumon shouted as he ran towards her, landing onto his knee, his fist onto the ground. "We got a problem..."
"I know..." The Rosemon replied, a small smile appeared on his face. "But I figured this is what will happen..." She shook her head slowly. "Dinohumon, please alert the other soldiers. Get them ready for the battle that is soon to come..."

((Sorry that I didn't finish this part yet... ))