No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Issues?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it possible to force yourself out of love?
  Si
  No way
  Why would you?
View Results

A C ii D P O P S

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm
I think I have one. Well quite a few really, but I have one major one that's been bothering me.

L-O-V-E.

Ick. This stupid boy broke my heart over two years ago and I'm still in love with him [pathetic Acid, pathetic]. He completely disappeared from my life two years ago and I was finally able to regulate myself after crying for like two weeks about it. And then the a-hole shows back up around Christmas time last year telling me he still loves me.

Of course I still love him, even after how much he's hurt me. But I don't want to love him. So, my guildies I'm asking you simply if you have any tips in falling out of love?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 pm
Listen to your head and heart. They should tell you both sides. But you cant always make them agree. And you probably can't move on easily it takes time, you likely will someday, you just need to find new emotion and forget the past, as much as possible.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Well, you have to listen to your head and your heart, like the person above me said. When you two were a couple, were you happy with him? Did you two fight a lot, or did you get along pretty well? You have to think about those kind of things.

Also, leave the past behind you. There isn't any easy way to fall out of love, you have to give it time. It'll go away, really, and it'll be okay.

I hope I helped, best of luck.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:30 pm
Wow, I am really sorry for whats happening you are probably having a hell of a time trying to figure it all out. All I can say is that you cant help how you feel. Feelings are such a strong thing and for you is probably very hard to come to terms with. All I can say is give the guy a second chance, if he messes it up again then its not worth your time, and having your heart broken over it.
Best of luck.  

hunn-E-bee

A C ii D P O P S

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:01 pm
Thanks a lot you guys. I mean it, even if it wasn't a specific "beat yourself with a wet fish" kind of answer, it helps a lot. I'll try it. The second chance thing I'm iffy on though. He can be a real *pardonmyfrench* douchebag when he doesn't get his way

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games