Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:07 pm
My b/f hasn't been listening to me and I care about him. His been sick for the last week. A fever which goes up and down. Well today he has a fever of 102.6 F, chills, and he vomit. I told him to go to the hosiptal. He told me no. He went to the doctor yesterday and they gave him medication, but didnt' tell him want it could be. Anyway it seems worse today and I dont' think the medicine is helping. He is also a diabetic so he really should go to the hosiptal. I can't blackmail him because it doesn't work. What should I do to get him to the ER. I think they would be able to help him and back him feel better.

Thanks for listening.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:53 pm
I think you should just tell him how you feel,but in a calm manner. Getting hysterical isn't going to help the situation, but I'm sure you knew that. Tell him that you're only concerned about his health and you want him to be okay :]
Good luck and hope he feels better!  

Sprockette

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:16 am
Is there possibly a way to trick him into it?
Just as thought sorry, I have mean ideas sometimes.
Anyway, like Sprockette said don't freak out just tell him what's going on. Maybe freak him out with some sickness story of him being really really deathly sick and scare him there and ......................
Sorry there it goes again. Don't listen to my silly ideas please.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:40 pm
I'm going with Sprockette biggrin  

RiziN-ergeez

echobunny

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:15 am
Is your boyfriend a minor or an adult?
If he's a minor, talk to his parents. If he's an adult, he has to make his own choices no matter how much you care about him.

I hope he gets well soon. If he's diabetic, I hope he's taking care of his blood sugar levels and eating right.

Good luck, hon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 pm
Thanks for your ideas.

I did get him into the hosiptal Saturday night. He has an infection and he is doing better.

Thanks for everything.  

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items