Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_kiss000

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:24 pm
I am going too leave my bf for another guy. He is funny and kind and every thing but he dosen't love me, back. I try to act like I don't but it is hard. You know that song from Hercules called "I won't say I am in love" that is exacly it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsrP_ktr1g&feature=related
Help what to do!!
He is just soo perfect! I need him...help confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:10 pm
So he doesn't want to commit.

You just have to ask yourself can you live apart from each other, will this other guy treat you any better and you need to talk with your current boyfriend how you feel.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

MJgwarrocker66

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:28 pm
it would be safer to stay with your bf because if you do figure out that he may be the one for you, then you just cant loose him. think really hard about the situation before you make any attempts to get this other guy. if the guy doesnt feel the way you do, it is better to stay with your bf until you clear the air between you and your bf. talk to your bf and find out what he is feeling and find out what it is that just makes you and him click. find the answer to this question: why are you with him? and then think of all the rest that comes to your mind and find an answer to those questions as well. be careful and it seems to me like you just need to think about it. be careful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 pm
Listen... I left behind my only true love for the military because that was my life-long dream. I joined, served in Iraq, and some of the things I saw left me hollow in ways that you can never imagine. I would trade anything in the world to re-make that decision but every day I live with the fact I can't. I wanted her to love me deeply that way too, she couldn't at the time and I enlisted. Her words to me (well, someone else's qoute) I know are true 7 yrs later... "Just because someone doesnt love u the way u want them to doesnt mean they dont love with all they have." Listen to what u said... hes the man of your dreams and you have him. Why get petty over issues? Talk to him. Stand your ground and speak your mind, but when you do, tell him hes the 1 u wanna be with, u just wanna work on some things. mrgreen add me as a friend if u ever want some good advice...  

virtuoso of righteousness

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

G u a r d i a n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 pm
If you think you can leave your boyfriend for another guy who doesn't seem too serious about you, then maybe neither one is the one for you. Just keep an open-mind and follow what your gut tells you. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:15 am
If your present boyfriend truly loves you, you should stick with him. It's not so good to go out with some guy that's not going to care for you. Until you find the perfect guy, I suggest you stick with your boyfriend for now.  

ThornySinger

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll S W E E T ll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 pm
well i believe that u should know if u actually really have any strong feelings towards ur bf first. U shouldn't jus dump him, cus u want the other guy, cus that's jus wrong. Tell ur bf how u feel about the guy first and talk to the other guy about it see what happens.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games