Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azuri Hitsugaya

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 pm
okay so a few days ago, i spent the night at my bffs. & met her bf. she was just using him til another guy she loved came to see her. and i hated it. i wanna tell him but i dont wanna lose her. however, he's now my bf so she can have this other guy but shes being a complete b***h. she's saying i used her when she used him. what do i do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 pm
Wow, well doesn't that suck!.
It really does sound like your friend is being a b***h, but you going out with this guy is probably not making it any better :/. I dont know how old you are, but if your relationship with this guy you are with is serious, then try to work it out. I really dont understand why your BFF was with another guy especially because you said "til another guy she loved came to see her" .. so was she dating some other guy, and also seeing this guy that you are now with? If so I think that is BS especially because you used the word "Love", shes not in love if shes cheating on this guy. Another thing is that if she is in "love" with this guy, then she shouldn't care who you are dating!, I am on your side with this, I think this "BFF" of yours might not be so great after all. I do think though that if you are only dating this guy to better your friend then dont date him. Let her and the 2 guys figure it out, and keep yourself out of it. Telling the truth to this guy may seem like the right idea, but in the end it might just fall back on you. So keep quiet and let things go, or open your mouth and take your chances.

GoodLuck

-Im sorry thant this situation is so shitty, and that I probably didn't help- sad  

hunn-E-bee

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Well, you're in a very sticky situation right now. I'm going to say you should probably 'take a break' from seeing your boyfriend because the stress being put on you (and your relationship itself) by this friend that you have.
Because of the sudden change in this friend's behavior (the accusation, which sounds completely false) you might feel yourself become very prone to being upset and you could snap at your boyfriend without fully realizing it.

I really think you should tell your boyfriend about how your friend used him, just so that he knows whats going on and can gain perspective on the situation. It just sounds fair to let him know whats happening - imagine how confused the poor guy must be.

And last but not at all least - talk to your friend. Tell her that her behavior is making you upset. You can use "I" statements, which I will put examples of later. "I" statements help the other person gain your perspective of thought and can help prevent resorting to actual fighting. Its also a really good idea to try and stay calm when you talk to her, but nobody will blame you if you get upset.

Here are some no-no statements:

"You're such a b***h and maneater!"
"I hate you / You've ruined my life!"

Here are the better revisions of said statements:
"I was really upset when you did that."
"I got really mad when you did that."

You can also explain to her that you don't want to lose her, because you two are friends. Friends make it through thick and thin, and you're just hitting a rocky road. But, if nothing at all works with this girl, I gotta say that you have to move on sometimes...

Best of luck, hope I helped !! [:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:52 pm
This is a bad situation.

If she is your true BFF than a guy shouldn't get in a way of it and she should be happy for you. She has a b/f so she shouldn't act the way she is. Maybe she is jeolous of you or wants him avaibable in cause her other b/f doesn't work out.

Whatever is going on, you and your BFF should be able to talk it out and see what would be the best situation. True BFF will be able to work it out no matter what. The best thing is for both of you to get together and talk.

I hope this helps and I hope you two will figure this out. Good Luck!  

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lovestruck150

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Well this is just me, but if someone gave me that BS I'd tell them to shut the **** up and they can go **** themselves up their *****y ******** :3 but thats just me  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games