Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0ggstroph2

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:03 pm
I broke up with him yesterday. (I have some pretty good reasons but I'd rather not talk about it ;~ wink .. And I'm trying to stay friends with him, like before. But he's trying to get me back and flirting with me. And he's even asking all my CLOSEST friends out! And he's telling that too me on the phone right too me. I don't want him back.. But he's really annoying me now! He's begging for me back and asking my closest friends out D:.. And my worst weakness is guilt, and he knows it. He's putting huge guilt trips on me, but I've made up my mind. T__T Halp me!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:33 pm
I'd say do what me and my ex did but not sure if it'd work, cut off communication completely so he can't guilt trip you and then when you think it's appropriate start talking to him again, sorry if it's not much help but it's the best I can do.  

Nerevar Fatehand

0ggstroph2

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm
Nerevar Fatehand
I'd say do what me and my ex did but not sure if it'd work, cut off communication completely so he can't guilt trip you and then when you think it's appropriate start talking to him again, sorry if it's not much help but it's the best I can do.

Good idea. x.x Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 am
ok ive been going through almost the same problems...just folo these simple gestures and ull be out of the pit of crap with him>:3#1:jealousy, does he have friends???ask out one of his friends that u think is cuter but make urself hot so he'll say yes:3#2:revenge,make urself as hot as hell walk right past him if he asks u out look him straight in the eyes and say o hell no!he can look but he cant touch lol! #3:pre planning,if u know that he will sak ur friends out then convince them on how nasty he is and make sure if he asks one of them out thell say no...or if there already going out convinse them on ur saddness and thell be on ur side thell dump him like the peice of crap he is!#4if hes going out with a random girl u dont know get u and ur friends to convinse her to dump himand fianally #5ignoring,no matter how much he talks to u, u ignore him at any times cost! o and get ur friends involved in it too smile if u folo these rules ull be free to date whoever^.~  

-Oo-CoCo-NuT-oO-

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:11 pm
Man, that sounds like Hell! and im sorry.
I dont really understand the whole thing that he is asking all your close friends out, and still saying that he wants you back! it sounds like BS to me.
All I have to say is tell him that all you want to be is friends, and if your close friends are good friends then they wont date him either. If he doesn't want to except that then tell him that it is over all together!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:12 pm
That sucks !! If he's telling you on the phone,
** Don't call him anymore
** Don't pick up when he calls
** Maybe change your number ?

If he really wants you back &&; asking you're
closets friends out, he's just trying to make you
jealous and making you want to take him back.

The best you can do is just ignore him. If he is
flirting with you, talk to him about that and how
annoying that is. Things might change ;D  

1lax-ily2-say-BYE

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out