[blank option for those gold gypsies]
View Results

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 am
If a guy liked someone, would he flirt with other girls in front of his crush to make himself look cooler/bigger?

And I also want to slip in another question (not sure if it was asked before) : what sort of signs does he give a girl that he has a crush on? I had a crush on this one guy before. He knew I liked him, and he was being excessively annoying to me - turns out he had a crush on me all along. My friend said it was normal how guys do that (being annoying and all) - but why do they do that?

It would be good to have some answers from a guys point of view also 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:16 pm
Lol, doesn't ever girl wish they could understand a guy!
And yes I do have to say that guys will flirt and try to act big around you, because they think that is a way for you to become jealous!.
I find guys that like girls can tend to be annoying, but only because they don't want to make it obvious that they like you, and they're trying to make conversation, without making themselves look like an idiot (which they do anyway) lol. Either way, unless they tell you, or slip up .. then sometimes it is impossible. But if they do like you, then eventually they will make some sort of move.
Good luck!  

hunn-E-bee

Aeon Deity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 am
yes, we do act stupid, irational or even annoying sometimes 3nodding its all part of getting your atention. since guys generally dont like talking about feelings/emotions, messing around is a convenient way of making you notice without sometimes even talking. if u like this guy also show signs of intrest (obviusly not the same way as we do) like starting conversations or finding something in common. as for other signs he might try to find an excuse to spend extra time with you (again since telling u straight is oh so taboo stare ) like going to the same clubs and stuff. staring often (in a nice way like when they dont even realise they're staring,not in a glare sort of way) can also be a sign. there are other signs but i'm too hungry to go on mrgreen
hope i helped somewhat rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 pm
hunn-E-bee
Lol, doesn't ever girl wish they could understand a guy!
And yes I do have to say that guys will flirt and try to act big around you, because they think that is a way for you to become jealous!.
I find guys that like girls can tend to be annoying, but only because they don't want to make it obvious that they like you, and they're trying to make conversation, without making themselves look like an idiot (which they do anyway) lol. Either way, unless they tell you, or slip up .. then sometimes it is impossible. But if they do like you, then eventually they will make some sort of move.
Good luck!

Ha ha spot on! I don't however try to make girls jealous because I have seen that just backfire and drive them away. I kind of work slow unless I don't have a choice.  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 pm
Lol yes, understanding a guy is nearly impossible. They are very confusing beings. One thing I have noticed over the years is that when a guy tries to annoy you and be playful, he really likes you. I know people proly have told you this already but whatever. just one of my observations.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games