Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Reading Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drama851

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 pm
I love to read and I want to know if any of you do smile even if you don't you should try! Its like a mini tv in your head smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:44 pm
It's better than that. With tv...even a mini tv inside your head, all you do is sit there and zone. With books, you actually have to think  

Deppfan

I Am Just Kit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 pm
I don't have it up yet, but I'm working on a section I call "Kitti's Bookshelf". You should see it once it's up. ^^
And if somebody doesn't like reading, what are the odds they'll post in this forum? 0.0 Seriously, would they bother?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Kitti606
I don't have it up yet, but I'm working on a section I call "Kitti's Bookshelf". You should see it once it's up. ^^
And if somebody doesn't like reading, what are the odds they'll post in this forum? 0.0 Seriously, would they bother?

Well, there's a difference between reading becuase you have to, and reading for fun.  

Deppfan

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 pm
Reading is so much fun. Like yall said, its like a mini movie in your head. There are no ending in the many possibilities of imagiation and creativity,. In tv, you dont use your imagination as much. No creativity. reading rocks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:10 pm
Reading is the spice of life ^^
i like reading all kinds of books! you should try Walden by Thoreau, it's amazing!  

Yuuki Aoyagi

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm
I really do like reading. My mom actually gets mad at me for having so many books.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 pm
99% of the time I have a book with me!  

Ninara Mamiko

5,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

kita44

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:37 am
Kitti606

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Reading is such a relaxing activity. I find that, during my more stressful moments, a good book always makes things better--it's a good way to escape for a bit. It is fun to create the scenes and how you think the characters look in your mind.  

ladycobalt

thomulus

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 pm
I love reading science-fiction, I have never had a science fiction movie match up to its book, I can imagine the words much better in my head than the producer can make a movie  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 pm
I read constantly, I've read 30 books in the past 3 months and I've made way to many trips to the book store XD, reading is great for you and is a great way to escape.  

last angel served

skittlemaster42

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm
UGH! I hate reading!!! Especially in forums!!! When i open a thread and theres.... MORE WORDS.... i get so frustrated!!! OMG! Why cant everyone just post in videos or something??!?!?!

JK!!!

I love to read; i almost always have a book with me biggrin I'm a sci fi or fantasy reader.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 pm
I love reading! Right now I'm working on reading the book adaptations of Jim Henson's films, "The Dark Crystal" and "Labyrinth", I'm also reading a collection of Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales. Fun stuff!  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 pm
I'm a bookworm. Enough said. sweatdrop

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
((I've been reading the entire series back to back. This is the first time I've done it, without interrupting with other books.))  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff