No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Differences

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone else feel alone like I do? Are you sure?
  Yes, your not the only one.
  No, your just a freak. (I already know that.)
  I'm not really sure exactly how you feel, but I'm close to it.
View Results

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am
I'm sure it's not just me that feels this way, but it seems like no matter what I do I don't seem to have anyone I completely fit in with. I guess my personality is just extremely rare when it comes to those around me. I'm one of the only people here that can be connected to both reality and fantasy. (Oh and if things are misspelled it's due to my laptop not having spell check. Sorry for that minor and in some cases major inconvenience. Moving on.....)

I sure I'm also not the only one who does seem to fit in the gender either. I really despise most if not all things that most girls, even tomboys, enjoy every once in a while. I am also, apparently, asexual, so when I have a friend that goes on how a guy (or girl depending on the friend) is cute or hot or whatever, I usually just walk away because the subject bores me to tears.

And I also really don't fit in with my own kind, I'm far from human as it is. I don't really get the regular flow of emotions like everyone else I know, I don't really mind pain or sorrow and such. And somehow on top of all my differences I am still everyone's favorite psychologist (Again I apologize for my grammatical errors.)
Well then, that's all I have to discuss I guess, give me your advices and anything that you feel connects me to this strange planet. Thank you all, I promise to appreciate anything you say, although I do have a short temper. Be warned of that.

<Flexy-chan>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:24 pm
you are just unique that's all, not weird. I really don't see a problem with your personality. Does it bother you that you are this way?  

Anabethe

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 pm
Not at all, I just got bored earlier today and am interested in seeing what you all say.
Oh and I fixed up the grammatical errors. Another thing that I wonder is how old everyone sees me as. I wonder....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:57 pm
Hmm...I think yur at the high school age. But that's just my guess. It's not a weird thing. There's lots of things you can fit in with like hobbies. If that was weird, then I'd be weird too x.x I can relate to the emotions thing.  

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm
My hobby is really being alone and listening to music/writing
that's it
And you are close depending on where in highschool
and now just to say I've had a few of my friends say that i was emotionless....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:52 pm
You're not weird at all... I think it seems that you are more artistic than anything else. The greatest artists in the world were quite similar in personality to what you described.  

virtuoso of righteousness

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:26 pm
you're no where near weird. you're unique and being unique is cool. Its better than just being like everyone else (no offence). I can actually rlate to the whole realistic and fantasy thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:35 pm
Ok I will guess. you are probably a high school sophomore.  

Anabethe

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:21 am
Yea, I think my only problem is I'm getting bored of life all together.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games