Fake-Real-Dreaming

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Okay... here is the dealio... its about the pigheadedness of the male species... so if you people dont know (despite how much older I act) I am only and 13 year old 8th grader... and with hormones raging and love abound I find I always like the wrong guys. This is about on of those many guys...

Robert...

Thats his name and jackass is the game. You see it all started when I started school in the middle of the year. My mom transferred my to another school when I had to move a district away. Im a wierd freak now moved to a tiny little school with only 25 other 8th graders it is a lonely business being the only otaku in a small school. then came the jackass. whenever I passed him in the hall he would say (in a rude manner) "Get away from me!"

Now here is when it gets tricky. When at a school dance a slow song came on. He asked to dance with me and suddenly said (like the jackass he is) "Oh, just got a boner!" I stood there dumbfounded and punched him to the other side of the room... it was a cruel and disgusting joke.

at another dance we danced and he pulled me close... so close I felt like I was going to puke (his friend came over and yelled "Get away from my woman!" as well). When the song was over I sat down my face as red as a tomato. I hated him. he was a big fat jerk to me... I couldnt stand him... that when I realized... I had a crush on this jackass... worse than his fake crush on me...

now the last dance of the school year I really wanted him to ask me to dance. But... "absolutally not!" as he would say... no danceing... no blushing... no loving to hate him... school is now over and I see him all over the place... oh did I mention he had a not so, girlfriend? yeah that too...

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!

P.S. He wears baggy pants and wife beater shirts... how disgusting!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm
first of all, drop him. second of all, we all seem to fall in love with jerks,but then we fall out of love for the same reason. its common and i too have made that mistake many times. i am just going into highschool like you are and i am a little curious about just how much it will get worse with guys like that. iguess finding out on your own is the only way you'll know. there was plenty of them at my school. and you knew clearly who they where. that was because no girls wanted to go out with them that much. one guy could not just leave me alone. he would mess around with me just to get my reaction. but, then i just srated acting like he didnt exist and the torment occured less often.  

MJgwarrocker66

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:51 pm
To second the post above me, drop the guy like a hot potatoe. Like you said, hormones are raging around, and in truth its happening in this guy too. People aren't very mature at that age, I have to admit, both from first and second hand experience. Its really mature of you to come here and ask

I don't blame you for having a crush on this guy, humans are actually proven to be more likely to fall in love with the 'bad boys' because of their alpha qualities, so on and so forth. Well, if you find a nice guy that you like, you've got it made. xD

Best of luck <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm
Thanks... I think I know what Im gonna do with this problem... and just like everything Ill just have to wait and see if my choice will be the right choice... oh and if anybody else has any advice go ahead and post!

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

xXx suicidal_skittles xXx

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 am
*sigh* always the bad boys =/
I've been in that situation before. Its like you hate their guts so much that it makes you love 'em. I too am going into highschool this year and Im a bit curious to see how they act. Im going to a magnet school but that doesnt mean there will not be any "bad boys" right?

Anyway back to your question, I say forget about him. Although sometimes the "bad boys" are actuall really "good boys". Sometimes they act bad around friends trying to impress them. I know someone who is a total bad a** around his friends but when he is alone or with me he is a total sweetheart. So i dunno, I hope your choice is good =]

Good luck <3  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff