Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 pm
I'm suddenly clingy now.

I can't stand this. I used to hate clingy people, and now I'm one of them.
I'm 'clinging' to a person that said they would talk to me, but they haven't, and in fact I've realized they've been talking to other friends and ignoring me completely.
I'm so hurt. This has happened before, [with a different person] and I broke down when I found out. I feel I'm close to it now and I don't want to make myself so vulnerable again. I feel so lost right now, and I'm just in a really bad mood right now. I can't even eat ...

Please help. :c

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 pm
this person, whats he/she like? are they your friend or even best friend or someone you want to be more than friends with? by all means ignore that if you really dont want to say

anywho make sure thats really the situation with this person because more often than you think the reason is something completely mundane. if it is like that though the best and quickest way is to talk it out (honestly. its daunting but the paranoia is worse the longer it goes on) HOWEVER dont talk in an acusing manner or tone because that causes people to either deny or defend what's going on wich often sparks arguements.if ther not the type to talk about his/her feelings i woudnt know what to do unfortunately sweatdrop good luck with this person, i hope that it gets ressolved soon! heart  

Aeon Deity

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:44 am
Thats a good idea [: I could probably try that when I get a hold of her

Thank you for your help !

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items