Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
How do I let out my dark side?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJgwarrocker66

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 am
hey guys, I know I have a dark side. I feel like im living a lie because I think that I would be better living on my dark side. however,I need help letting it out. any advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:41 pm
This question is a tad confusing...
not to get personal or anything but what's your lifestyle like now? (It would help me to understand where youre coming from on this)  

axelpwnsuall

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:32 am
If you like music. Write songs that are dark. It helped a lot for me when I was going through that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image

Personally, I think that you should embrace your dark side, but remember to keep a balance between good and bad. You don't want to become so dark that you scare people away, but you don't want to be a perfect person either.

Basically, express yourself as much as you can. Don't keep your emotions inside you, and don't second guess yourself.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Aeon Deity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am
forget the voice that tells you that you shoudnt  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 am
I'd say..let it out! yeah! But find a balance between the good and dark side.
when Im feeling mad or evil...i put it out through some type of writing. songs,poety, short stories etc..

And dont let the darkside take over too much. Still be yourself.

good luck <3

xXx suicidal_skittles xXx

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MJgwarrocker66

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:33 pm
thanks guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:52 am
User Image

Not a problem. If you ever need any of us, we're right here. [:

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Slade_Black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm
U dont wana let out ur darkside unless u can control it cuz if u dont bad things can happen and im not lieing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:32 pm
hey. when you find out, let me know also. i have one, it's kinda bad, but to do so around here is social suicide. i got in trouble for what i was doing to let out my dark side (wearing black, practicing wicca, listening to heavy metal. that's what i had to work with, and everyone like went into makeover mode to turn me normal. i don't like being normal though scream  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:55 am
I know I have a dark side, but only my closest friends have met me while I'm in that state. I'd say let it out, who cares what could happen. Somehow, my dark side gets me closer to others.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm
I have this same problem. I happened to come up with one good way to let those dark thoughts out- writing. Writing does miracles! You can be who you want! Kill who you want! Live how you want! You are measured by neither reality nor criticism, which is actually quite...what's the word...liberating? That fits, I suppose. You are free from all- bound by nothing! There's an odd sensation of satisfaction that you get from writing that just might be enough to satisfy your cravings...

Just an idea, anyway! Feel free to give it a try. It could turn out to be just what you're looking for- I promise~ wink  

Kiradalia

Curley Whirly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 pm
I've found reading, writing and drawing are incredibly good ways to let that darker half roam free.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games