Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
omaru kazahata: Moocow!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:18 am
Name: Well, technically this is the internet, and my real name is after a mining town, a blonde celebrity (but not Britney scream ), and another cooler jedi celebrity who makes up for that. So, you can call me Omaru, or Omar if ya gotta.

Bios: In real life I am... how shall I say this... a garbage disposal drain with a big sludge of gunk in there. My emotions ar a mess of which I can and cannot control, bringing me from logical to hyper to hatred in mere seconds. And yet I'm not officially bipolar... gladly. In rp's I tend to be the same thing. In this one, I'll be going for the more kind hearted face against the sun kinda kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:39 am
My Digital Friend!!!

Gigimon (Who currently has no nickname)
Type: Lesser
Attribute: Virus (But he's a good little virus!)
Level: In Training
Attacks: Hot Bite
User Image

Persona: Gigimon was found unconcious when Keyon first entered the digital world through his laptop, and was found along with the Black and White D-Arc. He is not the bravest, but more a little oblvious and very energetic. He learned to like Mexican food from Keyon's cooking. Matter of fact, he just likes cooking in general. THis song was shown to me by Tamake-Sempai, and is now Gigimon's official theme song.
.....nomnom.....THEME SONG, YEAH!

Digivolve to Rookie!

Guilmon
Type: Reptile
Attribute: Virus
Level: Rookie
Attacks: Pyro Sphere, Claw Attack
User Image

Now that he has digivolved, Guilmon is not shy as Gigimon, and is more brave of a fighter since he's more confident in this form. He will fight should he need to, and is good at it to boot, but he would just prefer lazin around with his tamer, probably eating something too. Speaking of which, he claims he digivolved because his body needed more room for Keyon's cooking X). Ahhh... he continues to amaze me.

I heard cooking?
Ahck!!! You just ate!!!!

Digivolve into Champion (aaahhh, famous line)

Growlmon
Type: Demon Dragon
Attribute: Virus
Level: Champion
Attacks: Pyro Blaster, Plasma Blade
User Image

We have not reached this evolution in the rp yet, so we don't know how he acts in this form.  

omaru kazahata

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:40 am
RP Profile

Name: Keyon Masek
Abilities: Program Writer ,Computer Technician, Hacker, Martial Artist, can speak Korean, FirstAid Knowledge.
Equip: Fighting Gloves when the time is right, Black n' white D-Arc Digivice, Journal, Writing Instruments, Swiss Army Knife, Bag, D-Terminal.
Appearance:Keyon
Looks too much like a vampire to me, but that's what he looks like....dang you Stephanie Meyer...brainwashing the people of America....

Persona: Enjoys being around nice people. Stands up for others even when they're not around, although he isn't blameless when it comes to starting rumors. Most of the time very polite. Fights calmly.

Biography: Keyon is a bright individual who dedicates most of his time to bettering things, whether it be through creation or repair. If he's repairing, it's most likely a computer. If he's creating, it's most likely a firewall or other program to prevent hackers. But wait... he's a hacker!!! Yes, but he does not use his abilities for such delquincies, and tends to use his knowledge to ward off others who are trying to do such. He also appreciates fighting, but he doesn;t like anything beyond friendly sparring.
Keyon was inspecting a computer a friend had given him to inspect, after it obtained a virus that had been appearing and destroying data in the area. He was the authority on such, so he had been quite busy. When he tried a new model of "virus buster" to destroy the computer's infection, two anomolies occured. One was a digiport, which quite promptly sucked him into the digital world. The second, was the creation of a digivice just for him...

Home: Eureka, Ca.

Perspectives: He does not assume he is good or evil, he is only a benefactor. Like all the programs he had ever created, he fights corruption.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 am
Reserved for future referances...  

omaru kazahata

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 am
More reservations... yet no residents...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 am
Welcome to the guild ^^  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 am
Thank you, this looks like fun. Its very sophisticated, thats is fooooor sure!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 am
hi  

DireGatomon

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:06 am
Allo fellow newcomer blaugh !!!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items