Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Liada~A Tamer's Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:25 am
User name: Liada

RP Name: Elimere (often called Elise or Elly) Tomoko (Her dad's of Japanese decent)

RP Bio on third post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 am
Digimon:

User Image

Bio:
Pupumon, like most Fresh Digimon, is immature without a complete understanding of the world in general. He gets excited easily, making him seem a little hyper. As Elly's Digimon, he feels incredibly close to her, and would do anything to protect her.  

Liada

Liada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:27 am
RP Bio

Name: Elimere Tomoko

Picture:
User Image

Bio:

Elly rock back and forward on her feet, a nervous tic that she had developed a long time ago. She was in the bedroom of a classmate, the lights were off, so she couldn't make out anything. The only light in the room was coming from the computer screen that she stood in front of.

Next to the computer was her classmate, Ryuu Winter. He had short black hair and blue eyes. He wore a blue fleece and jeans. In the darkness, Elly couldn't make out his expression.

"I'm ready," Elly said, sounding more nervous then she probably wanted to. In one hand, she fingered the source of all her troubles, a glowing piece of metal.

She had found it in her room one day. She had assumed that the oddity was something that her mom or dad had found and had decided that she would find it interesting. Neither of them had been home at the time so she couldn't ask. The next day she had taken it to school and shown her classmates. It felt nice to be at the center of attention for once in her life. All of them had been baffled as to what it was.

But then Ryuu had come up to her. After examining it, he had asked her where she had found it. When she told him, he had asked her, oddly enough, if there was a computer in her room. When she had said yes, he had requested that she meet him after school.

She didn't know why she obligated him. She barely knew him. When she had met him in the computer lab after school, he had told her that the metal was of otherworldly origin. Elly, of course, thought he was nuts at the time. Ryuu had offered to take her to the other world to find out where the metal had come from. Sheer curiosity was what led her to agree.

And now here she was. The prospect of seeing a new world was at the same time exciting and scary. A part of her was starting to have second thoughts, but another part told her that this may be the only chance she had to do something special in her life.

Ryuu nodded at her, "Alright then." He stepped in front of the computer. He pulled out some kind of device and held it in front of the computer. The computer screen flashed once. And then it let out a bright steady light, brighter then Elly thought possible. It grew brighter and brighter, and she suddenly felt something tugging at her. It was pulling her in, drawing her who knew where. As the light blinded her, she was swept off her feet and she braced herself.

n/n/n/n/

The light faded.

Elly slowly opened her eyes and gasped. She was in a jungle! She whirled around quickly and saw Ryuu nearby, standing on a large tree root. He chuckled,

"First time is always a shock. Trust me, I know."

"W-where are we?" Elly stammered out.

Ryuu jumped off the tree root, "This," he said dramtically, "Is the Digital World"

"Digital World?" Elly repeated in confusion.

"A world that was born from Earth's computer network," Ryuu replied, "There are many wonders here. And if my hunch about you is right...Ah."

The metal in Elly's hand had begun to glow brighter. Elly just stared at it, as the glow faded to reveal a strange device. It looked electronic, with a screen and some buttons.

"W-what in the world...?" Elly mind whirled. What was going on? Why was it happening? Why her?

Ryuu smiled brightly, "Congratulation Elimere Tomoko, you are now a Tamer."

Elly burst out, "A what!?"

Before Ryuu could respond, the bushed rustled. Elly screamed when she saw what came out. It looked like a minuture dragon, with turquoise scales, a white front, small red wings and black horns. Was it dangerous? Would it hurt her? Elly wondered.

Her question was answered a moment later.

The creature took one look at Ryuu and cried out happily, "Ryuu!" It ran over. Ryuu kneeled down and hugged the creature tightly.

"Hey Dracomon. It's been a while." Ryuu said.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you since..." The creature seemed distressed. Ryuu released it and stood up. He petted it's top affectionatly,

"Sorry bud. I really shouldn't have left you hanging like that."

"Um..." Elly was more confused then ever.

Ryuu looked at her, "Oh sorry. This is Dracomon. He's a Digimon. Dracomon, this is Elly. She's new Tamer."

"Nice to meet ya!" Dracomon said. Then he seemed confused, "Where's your Digimon?"

"It hasn't shown up yet," said Ryuu.

"Digimon? What's that?" Elly asked.

Ryuu smiled again, "Digimon stands for Digital Monster. They're the creatures that inhabit this world." He took his device out of his pocket. With a start, Elly realized it was exactly like hers, except the color was different. "This is a Digivice. It allows Tamers to Digivolve, in other words, change into a much stronger form, their Digimon. Tamers are people who have Digimon. Any questions?"

"Yeah, a lot." Elly replied.

"Before I answer any more, what do you say we-" Ryuu was cut off by an explosion, somewhere far off in the distance. He sighed, "I swear, if its Tori and his virus Digimon again..." To Elly he said, "Stay right there. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"But..." Elly could only watch helplessly as Ryuu and Dracomon vanished into the jungle.

n/n/n/n/

Elly sat with her back against a tree and waited. She wasn't sure how long she was there before the bushed ruslted again. She quickly looked in that direction. Was it another Digimon? She wondered if all Digimon were friendly. Somehow, she doubted that. She didn't move, only tensed.

A small white blob with black eyes and translucent wings popped out with a friendly "Hi Elly!"

Elly nearly fell over in suprise, "How do you know my name?"

"Why wouldn't I know your name? I'm your Digimon!"

"You are?" Elly asked in suprise as the Digimon leapt into her lap.

"I'm Pupumon! I'm your Digimon, and your my Tamer!" It cuddled close to her, "We're going to be great friends! I know it!" Elly only looked at it for a few minutes, in shock. Then with a small smile she rested a hand on it.

"You are kinda cute," She said. She really wasn't sure what to think of the Digimon, but she decided to just go with it. If this really was her Digimon, she might as well get used to it.

She sat there with Pupumon for a while. The jungle was peaceful, and Elly enjoyed the quiet. Pupumon began dozing in her lap. They were both simutaneously jolted by something tumbling out of the bushes, looking exshausted and badly injured.

"A Burgermon!" Pupumon said excitedly. Elly slowly stood up and walked over to the injured Digimon.

"Hey," she said, "Are you okay?"

"H-help..." It said quietly.

"Huh?"

"H-help him...Tamer...Dracomon...vanished...lost in the Digital World..." The Burgermon croaked. Elly stared at it. Then what it said sunk in.

"Ryuu!" She cried out. At the Burgermon she asked, "What happened to him!?"

"Missing..."

"Missing?"

"Somewhere in the Digital World...Help him..." The Burgermon then passed out.

There was quiet for a few minutes. Then Elly made her decision. "I need to find Ryuu," She said determindely.

"Huh?" Pupumon asked.

She turned to it, "Pupumon, will you help me find my friend?" Ryuu was her only link to this world. That, and he was the only one who could tell her how to get home

Pupumon started jumping up and down happily, "Of course! Of course! Don't worry! I'll help you! And I'll protect you from the bad Digimon!"

"Bad Digimon?" Uh oh. So not all Digimon were friendly after all.

"Evil Digimon who do bad things! Some have Tamers, some don't! But I won't let them hurt you, don't worry!"

Elly laughed at how excited the Digimon seemed. She bent over and scooped the Digimon into her arms.

"Let's go then." Mentally, she thought, Hand in there Ryuu

Will Elly find Ryuu? What happened to him anyway? Keep an eye on this character as I RP her story in the Digital World!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:28 am
Reserved  

Liada

Liada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Welcome to the guild! I see you've picked Pupumon just like me.

Pupumon: Pu pupu pupu pu pu pupu! (Hi and welcome, hope you have a great time!)  

machine of life vincent

Liada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:59 pm
Thank you! I picked Pupumon because I thought it was adorable. It's digivolutions aren't half-bad looking either.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Welcome to the Guild!

You look like a roleplayer. Check out the guild RP. I really want to meet more people in the RP.  

Draco_Lord

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Hey Pupumon that Pupumon must be smarter than you since it can talk.

Pupumon: Pu pupupu pupupu! Pupu.(Well sorry for not being perfect! ***hole.)

I'm sorry pupumon I wasn't trying to be mean.

Pupumon: Pupu pu pupu pu pu.(It's okay, I over reacted.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm
LOL! You and your Pupumon make a very amusing pair vincent.  

Liada

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Aw.... so cute. Kira! (My DemiVeemon) Go get him... yeah Kira should do it. Wait... I need DemiVeemon for that... so... Botamons! I my not have all your art but I have you in spirit!

Botamon of Chaos, Order, and Nil: Tada! We have the same personality in Botamon stage!

Choas Botamon: Yeah! Now... tackle the Pupumons!

Order and Nil Botamon: Get them!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff