Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
If you believe in God -To the easily offended: don't read- Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  yes
  no
View Results

Yuuki Aoyagi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:52 pm
Note: This is a chain mail i received from a very dear friend, and felt the need to pass on to as many people as possible, Please enjoy.

IF SOMEONE HAD A GUN HELD IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE AND ASKED YOU IF YOU BELIEVED IN GOD, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
SAY NO AND FEEL ASHAMED THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? OR SAY YES, I DO, AND DIE STANDING UP FOR GOD?

If you would say no, DELETE THIS E-MAIL , NOW.

IF YOU WOULD SAY YES,

AND STAND UP FOR JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE READ THIS AND PASS ON.

Note: This is a true article that was printed in a southern newspaper less than a year ago

TAKE A DEEP BREATH BEFORE READING THIS

There was an atheist couple who had a child. The couple never told their daughter anything about the Lord. One night when the little girl was 5 years old, the parents fought with each other and the dad shot the Mom, right in front of the child. Then, the dad shot himself. The little girl watched it all. She then was sent to a foster home. The foster mother was a Christian and took the child to church. On the first day of Sunday School, the foster mother told the teacher that the girl had never heard of Jesus, and to have patience with her. The teacher held up a picture of Jesus and said, 'Does anyone know who this is?' The little girl said, 'I do, that's the man who was holding me the night my parents died.'

If you believe this little girl is telling the truth that even though she had never heard of Jesus, he still held her the night her parents died, then you will forward this to as many people as you can.

Or you can delete it as if it never touched your heart.

Funny, isn't it?

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.

Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says.

Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven thinking all they have to do is believe and everything else will fall into place.

Funny how someone can say 'I believe in God' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God).

Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.

Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.

Funny how we can go to church for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week. (Are you laughing?)

Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me. (Are you thinking?)

Pass this on only if you mean it.

Yes , I do Love God !  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:31 pm
thats an awesome story...the ending part anyways XD
p.s i do believe in God  

bbpro8

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yuuki Aoyagi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 pm
A transcribed piece of chain mail, eh?
Lovely.

User 15282449

Premium Garbage

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm
Chain Mail? I love God and believe he loves all of his children, even people who don't believe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:08 pm
chainletter
SAY NO AND FEEL ASHAMED THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Why would I be ashamed? I think that's incredibly stupid to say, or even consider.  

Deppfan

Love like 666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 am
I believe and nice story  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm
This Topic was directed toward Christian individuals, and was not meant to mock or be offensive to those who do not believe in God.
I was just giving you something to think about.

Also, for those who have a problem with this chain mail -though I don't know why anyone would- I really don't care.
Your Pet peeves have nothing to do with me, and if it offends you so, please, don't hesitate to leave this topic immediately, exit the internet tab, or TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER, Thank you.

And to those who -apparently- don't want "something to think about" or, simply don't like thinking, i suggest you not waste your precious time responding to such a deeply offensive Topic, it's simply not worth your time.
or mine, for that matter.  

Yuuki Aoyagi

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Very good story. I too believe in God and am not afraid to stand up for Him!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:18 pm
Eqo
A transcribed piece of chain mail, eh?
Lovely.

Never Fear, dear friend, I've taken the time to Add a Warning Label.

Hopefully, this will be the last time someone is so deeply distressed due to this topic.

Deepest Apologies: Yuuki Aoyagi  

Yuuki Aoyagi

Elastic Yellow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm
Sorry, but what I, and everyone else, for that matter, want to do (whether it be to read this and criticize or leave) is really none of your business, so don't bring it up. Jesus.

Second of all, if you're going to put this here, I should say that you could be a bit less lazy and at least make it look like you care about God enough to spice up the chain mail. At least make it seem like you didn't just copy it from an e-mail and stick it in a guild forum (which you did).

And (since you clearly stand up for everything in this piece of spam):
"Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace."
Did you happen to notice that one is cyberspace and the other one is in real life? Ok, just making sure because last time I checked, they didn't really have much to do with each other.
Hmm. Maybe, just maybe you could have changed/deleted/observed this. And how dumb and unimportant it is.

This is all coming from an agnostic person who is subject to religious hounding. I'm someone who is generally not great at meshing with religious talk, so "please, don't hesitate to leave this topic immediately, exit the internet tab, or TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER..."

Oh, and the 'thank you' is supposed to go at the bottom by itself. Learn grammar.

Thank you. :]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:06 pm
If you liked this thread, check out Flyleaf's song, Cassie; the story of two girls who stood up for what they believed in and died for it. (Sorry, I'm currently in a Flyleaf Fandom mode)

"No man, shows greater love, than when a man lays down his life for his belief." Flyleaf- Cirlcle.

I don't beleive in a higher power, but I do believe in standing up for what you believe in. So, kudos to the guy/girl who posted this without thinking they would feel like a dork. Also, for having the courage for dealing with the trolls here (no matter how literate).

-Spaniard.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Yuuki Aoyagi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm
Spaniard The Last Angel
If you liked this thread, check out Flyleaf's song, Cassie; the story of two girls who stood up for what they believed in and died for it. (Sorry, I'm currently in a Flyleaf Fandom mode)

"No man, shows greater love, than when a man lays down his life for his belief." Flyleaf- Cirlcle.

I don't beleive in a higher power, but I do believe in standing up for what you believe in. So, kudos to the guy/girl who posted this without thinking they would feel like a dork. Also, for having the courage for dealing with the trolls here (no matter how literate).

-Spaniard.

Thank you, crying you just made my day 1000 times better!
ps: I love that song ^^v  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 am
are you satisfied now?, do you feel better?, I certainly hope so.
It's at times like these that i have to remind myself that there will always be people in this world who will need to make others unhappy, in order to make themselves happy.
and though i accept that existence, I still find them to be the worst kind of people.
I believe there's a scientific word for it; "a*****e"?, yes that's the one!.

"Sorry, but what I, and everyone else, for that matter, want to do (whether it be to read this and criticize or leave) is really none of your business, so don't bring it up. Jesus."

Please, don't contradict yourself from now on, it gives me a headache.

"Second of all, if you're going to put this here, I should say that you could be a bit less lazy and at least make it look like you care about God enough to spice up the chain mail. At least make it seem like you didn't just copy it from an e-mail and stick it in a guild forum (which you did)."

And with the contradictions again, this pains me, really it does.
I don't know why you feel you have the right to talk to me about god, but please, from now on, could you keep your bad attitude out of my Topics?
How i choose to display my posts is my choice, and my choice alone!
If you think this is my being lazy, feel free to do so.
I will correct you, only for the sake of Truth: I kept it in this state because i wanted to preserve it, it has sentimental values of which someone like you couldn't understand even with further explanation, which i have no intention of giving you.
Also, though you were correct in saying i did copy/paste without editing, please, do yourself a favor, and stop with the assumptions.
Assume: makes an a** out of U and ME, at least that's what my mom always told me.

"And (since you clearly stand up for everything in this piece of spam):
"Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace."
Did you happen to notice that one is cyberspace and the other one is in real life? Ok, just making sure because last time I checked, they didn't really have much to do with each other.
Hmm. Maybe, just maybe you could have changed/deleted/observed this. And how dumb and unimportant it is."

once again, how i choose to display My topics, is my choice.
and, once again, I would request you keep you Bad attitude to yourself, or, at least out of my topics...
You really are giving me a headache.
That you feel I haven't observed something I posted, well, that's just beyond me.
That you feel this is "dumb and unimportant", I haven't really got anything to say to that.
Well, except for this: the degree of your stupidity astounds even me, i thought I'd seen it all, but alas I am once again corrected.
Your complete refusal to believe in anything other than your own rightness, the way you feel it's your job to personally correct 2000 years (give or take some) of tradition, Your arrogance, your conceit, your complete lack of respect for the millions of people who practice Christianity, And the way you constantly Contradict yourself, All of it -Religion aside- just pisses me off.
I've never met a more disagreeable person, I can practically smell your arrogance through the computer screen, If you've got even a shred of respect for Mankind, for yourself, you'll stop with this Incessant Babble, and spend your time doing something a little more productive, like, I don't know, brushing up on your History?
You sound like a fool.

"This is all coming from an agnostic person who is subject to religious hounding. I'm someone who is generally not great at meshing with religious talk, so "please, don't hesitate to leave this topic immediately, exit the internet tab, or TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER..."

I do believe i added a warning label to this topic: "to the easily offended: don't read."
obviously, you didn't heed my warning, and here we are, once again down to the same problem what was so recently solved.
Oh, and, i posted this topic, I'm not so much of an a*****e that i won't read the responses and reply! even if the responder is someone particularly immature, such as yourself.

Oh, and the 'thank you' is supposed to go at the bottom by itself. Learn grammar.

Please, enough with the Hypocrisy? Thanks for the tip though!

Note: Yes, i do realize how much of an a*****e i was being in this reply, And i won't take one single word of it back.
Etequite be damned.  

Yuuki Aoyagi

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas