Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutsune

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:10 pm
Human emotion is a funny thing. We laugh, we cry, we grit are teeth in raging anger. Many things cause a mix of emotions, but nothing more so than the loss of one held so deeply. We may find it embarrassing to cry, and regret when we dont, but its ok to do so. Crying is expression. If you held it back, it would only be a matter of time. Pain subsides and returns and there isnt much we can do about that, but when some one dies, whether its a logical point or not, arent they always there. You will always have memories, and you will always have them. To survive is to carry the souls of others. When you lose some one, let it bring you closer to who you are and who you cherish. Learn to cherish all qualities of not just your own life, but those who were passed on to you. Each one special, each its own story, the stories that live on in your heart, residing behind the soul until it too has its turn to release its burden and be carried as well. Survive to pass that on. Survive to carry that. Survive not for the sake of your own hide, but to keep the stories and memories of all those behind you. So when you cry, remember you're never alone. You have all those wonderful souls around you. Its ok to show how you feel and its ok to be scared, you're only surviving and adding to the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:23 pm
crying Beautiful!
Well said, it's so deep, so moving, so true!

Well Done xp  

Yuuki Aoyagi

last angel served

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 pm
so true so true  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:01 am
Simple yet complexed. I like this  

Love like 666

Guardian Laluna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:16 pm
I don't mean to sound cruel or judging because I agree with you biggrin but don't you think it's easier to say then perform in life, showing emotions without fear or regret? We can say 'they're in my heart/ their watching over me' Memories do live on but even the best of memories hurt. Humans will shut them away never to be shared again and then we slowly kill it. Plus, (and this is the kicker) we tend to remember the bad memories more, placing ourselves in harsher lights in bad memories.

*my opinion could be discounted because I have yet to experience this pain first hand.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games