Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I didn't beilive my friend, but maybe he's right about me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:35 am
So I'm writing a book right, and I've gotten pretty far and I let my new friend (Who happens to like me. That's another long story) read it. For some reason he seems to think that the book is my key to finding myself. In his exact words, "The key to open my heart." I'll add more later, it's too early in the morning to go into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 am
Maybe your the type of person who can easily express themself though their work and not realize it. It seems hard for me to explain, but it's not an insult. What is your story about, maybe the subject or main idea is the "key" that he's talking about...but I'm just a kid I don't know too much about spritual key to hearts and all.

Oh and off topic...your siggy is absolutely amazing!!! I love the Hitachiin brothers heart  

Mini Massacre

Friendly Gaian

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm
(I love them too! But more Kaoru then Hikaru, but I still love them both.)

Well, I'm sure he was trying to just get me to like him (he seems to try to get me to like him a lot.) Like today he asked me why I wait to walk with him after study hall?
1) Our classes are in the same direction.
2) He'll catch up to me sooner or later while walking to my next class.
3) We're friends and I enjoy a good conversation over looking mean and saying nothing in the halls. (I am told I have very cold looking eyes)

Oh well, only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 am
Authors tend to reveal themselves through books. Whether they events the characters face are based off real events that they experience first hand or something similar they went through. So it wouldn't be unusual if your book was "the key to your heart"

As for him trying to get you to like him. He's probably not telling you that just so you'll like him back. even if he does like you.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm
Yea, but I hate romance and stuff, and I'd like for him to stop being so emo and stuff over me and such. It ticks me off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 pm
Can you blame him? If the guy you really liked and you knew you could have a relationship with kinda rejects your advances, wouldn't you be a little bit depressed?  

Curley Whirly

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm
Considering I've never liked anyone, I don't think I'd feel that way. But I don't think it's fair that I have to date if I don't want to, so I'm not gonna.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games