Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Have there been any games that actually used that system where some pokemon evolve by combining with other pokemon? That's technically what is supposed to be happening but in game it's really just the one evolving. I think it would be interesting to actually get a magneton out of three magnemites or a slowbro out of a slowpoke and a shelldar.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:32 pm
Well, no. there aren't to my knowledge. it would take too much time to program. not to mention needign to have three pokemon evolve at the same time and be at the same experience so that the new magneton/dugtrio wouldn't have experience glitches.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Viridianwinds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:34 pm
Mantyke needs a Remoraid in the team in order to evolve into Mantine. :3 But they don't combine. >.> Not that I think so.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:11 pm
wellwisher
Well, no. there aren't to my knowledge. it would take too much time to program. not to mention needign to have three pokemon evolve at the same time and be at the same experience so that the new magneton/dugtrio wouldn't have experience glitches.

It would be kind of easy to get the stats. Just make an average! Like 50+50+80=180 180/3=60  

turboturboturbo

Dangerous Genius

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Master Azrael Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 am
well i think that they ought to have the baby kangaskan already!!!

I mean, come on! We've seen it sitting in its moms pouch since before baby pokemon "existed" in game.

like maybe, give the mom a certain item, and place it in the daycare alone.
when you take mom out of daycare, you can have the baby as well, if you have an empty space for it in your party.

but then can not seperate them. deposit mom, must deposit baby as well, etc......  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games