Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damiensmommy

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 am
what does it mean when your with a guy and then he says "i think we should take this slower and just be friends, i really like you but im scared"???  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 am
Maybe that he's been hurt in the past, and he's scared that he might get hurt again.

...or that he really doesn't want your relationship to go farther than it's at right now.

I would talk to him and explain that you'd rather him just go on and tell you if he thinks that it should be over so that it will save you a lot of heartbreak, beacause you probably don't want yourself hurt either, right?

Then you'll be able to get to the root of it all, and prevent yourself from heartbreak during the holidays.  

cute an quirky

Conservative Receiver

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Damiensmommy

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:12 pm
he has been hurt in the past... and so have i... i guess maybe hes trying to protect us both  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm
How long have two known each other?  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Emery_Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 am
He is either

1. Scared of commitment
2. Scared of the past repeating itself
or 3. he thinks theres nothing interesting between you two

Most guys have this overwhelming fear of falling for a girl. They think that once they are really serious with things and fall on love it will only lead to disaster.

My advice is, talk to him. Ask him whats wrong, why he feels the way he does, and most importantly if you want this relationship you should reassure him that you will be there for him. Through the good and bad times. Just let him know that you care for him (if you do)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:38 pm
i believe that he's probably scare to lose u as a friend or he's scared to love another woman because of all the hurt he had felt from other relationship. Or he's afraid to hurt u in any way.  

ll S W E E T ll

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff