Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Hey! Anyone like roleplaying, anime, manga or story writing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in roleplaying?
  Yes
  No
  What's roleplaying?
View Results

LilliSakuBooties

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 am
Herro there! I'm new on Gaia and I'm not sure what to do or where to start, there's so much. XD I wondered if anyone liked roleplaying or anime or manga or anything? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or not so I apologise in advance if I'm wrong in doing it... I'll remove it if it's against rules or anything?

Well I love roleplaying, it's awesome. I love it 'cause it's like writing a story with other people. In fact, I'm so passionate about it I'm currently helping to run and roleplay on a site called Endless Horizons which is awesome for roleplaying manga or anime shows you love/like and there are other kinds of roleplays too. If you want to know anything just ask me here or private message or anything.

I know there's a roleplaying central here but I don't really fully understand how it works... I need to take part in things before I learn. XD Could anyone help explain it to me a little so I can take part?

Also, anyone who wants to just talk about roleplaying and anime and manga and anything story writing related, please chat here. biggrin

I'd really like to actually get to know people too... I just didn't know where to post this lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Weeell, I'm a anime, manga and a story writing maniac 3nodding I do like RPG in video games though biggrin All I did in winter vacation was watching anime and reading manga xd sweatdrop  

yexalen

LilliSakuBooties

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 am
Lol awesome. If you've got the spare time why not spend it doing what you like doing?! Roleplaying is awesome in games but have you ever tried doing it in text format online?

What kind of RPG games do you play? What's your favourite one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:13 am
LilliputianBB
Lol awesome. If you've got the spare time why not spend it doing what you like doing?! Roleplaying is awesome in games but have you ever tried doing it in text format online?

What kind of RPG games do you play? What's your favourite one?

LOL i tried RPG writing style once and I couldn't keep up, didn't have the time, etc. Now, I love RPG video games 3nodding biggrin My fave one has to be FF7 and Kingdom Hearts series  

yexalen

LilliSakuBooties

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:40 am
I know what you mean with the writing. You'd probably be better doing that when you have more time XD RPG Games are easier since they only continue when you want them to. razz Is Kingdom Hearts any good? I keep seeing it and I'm debating whether I want to play it or not.

I love FFVII though, I'm actually only playing it for the first time so far. I've seen it be played though and I loved it.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games